Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...DL's has 20 some more AA's? I just watched my vids from Disney Central and the DL version seems shorter. (At least the show scenes.)

I've had the pleasure of riding all 3 Splash Mountains, but only about twice each, so I can't tell you much from memory

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyJCA
      America Sings is one of the best loved and most missed attractions in Disneyland history. The attraction designs were made by Marc Davis whose work is prominent all over Disneyland. I love the Country bear shows without doubt, but America Sings was an attraction that was unique to Disneyland --- something rare in today's cloned Disney world. Maybe someday we'll be blessed with a new attraction, "America Sings Again!"
      Too bad it had to close. I mean it was a fantastic attraction. I love these types of shows. It was entertainment, not a thrill ride like everyone wants. America Sings had great music in it as well as great sets. Now I gotta get to TDL. Four years and counting.

Comment

Originally posted by Peabody
        Wow...DL's has 20 some more AA's? I just watched my vids from Disney Central and the DL version seems shorter. (At least the show scenes.)

I've had the pleasure of riding all 3 Splash Mountains, but only about twice each, so I can't tell you much from memory
        in specific the how do you do sequence seems a bit longer and I'd say there's more space inbetween the be hives and brer rabbit being caught
        "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X