Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share a Dream Come True Parade Update...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share a Dream Come True Parade Update...

I was in MK on Monday visiting a friend at Epcot and stopped by in MK for a VMK quest and a parade. My sister ( eeyore'snumber1fan ) took photos of the parade, while I took video, which is coming later today.. The photos and video were taken from the Main Street Train station

Mickey Mouse

Pinocchio

Aladdin

Villains

Peter Pan – Not Updated I think

Dreams Come true / Princess…. Can they put this back in storage please…

The globes were gone on most of them.... and they look nice.

Re: Share a Dream Come True Parade Update...

I am surprised to say the floats do look a bit better without the snowglobes. Have they also been re-painted? Seems some arches and other minor touches were added to the areas where the snowglobes used to sit on. Also.. does it feature a new soundtrack? If so, how did you like it?

Comment

They must be working on removing the Princess float globes. They'll probably be back sometime soon.
      M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
      sigpic
      Flickr

Comment

No new soundtrack... that’s later this month according to rumors...

Princess float was rumored to be backstage.. being re designed to be driven by more then one person... to avoid any problem....

I wish the new soundtrack would come faster.. but they just might be waiting for the princess float to be finished to debut the update...

Comment

Look spiffing.
          BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
          October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
          April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
          October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
          December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
          July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
          July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
          July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
          February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
          February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
          TRIP REPORTS

Comment

It does look touched up...colors are much brighter than I ever think I saw...but still just looks like SADCT...ie...ride time.

Comment

Originally posted by tloolgb
              It does look touched up...colors are much brighter than I ever think I saw...but still just looks like SADCT...ie...ride time.
              Best time to ride Peter pan.... lol but i was already in the vincinity... so why not take photos and video of the updated floats... waiting for new soundtrack...

Comment

They really look much better now. I want to see that princess float die! They've been using that float since at least the 15th anniversary celebration!

Comment

I can't believe that float is still in working condition. I bet it has more mileage than my car.
                  It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

The floats do look better without the globes. That stupid marketing scheme to get "subliminally" promote Disney Snow Globes is over. I do wish that they wrote a new soundtrack. It really would make it seem like a whole new parade. That would not cost that much to do. I bet even the CM's would appreciate a change too.
                    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan
                      The floats do look better without the globes. That stupid marketing scheme to get "subliminally" promote Disney Snow Globes is over. I do wish that they wrote a new soundtrack. It really would make it seem like a whole new parade. That would not cost that much to do. I bet even the CM's would appreciate a change too.
                      A new soundtrack is coming... with different chorography... just wait till later this month.... You know Disney can't stop the 3:00 parade unless it's raining real bad... even a refurbishment can't stop it...

Comment

This looks the exact same as before minus the globes.

We should probably look forward to seeing it run another five years now.

Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
                          I can't believe that float is still in working condition. I bet it has more mileage than my car.
                          :lol:

I like them without the globes too, especially the Mickey one! Except for when it rains.... Poor Mic & gang then!

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974
                            This looks the exact same as before minus the globes.

Amazing.
                            Last one in line for peterpan is a stuck in traffic... (Actually peter pan is best ridden during spectromagic... but this is another good time)

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
                              A new soundtrack is coming... with different chorography...
                              So what will the choreography be like this time around? Yoga? Because the old choreography has been simple movements we all did in Cardio class... down to the jumping jacks. Or maybe this time we will really get TDR-like high-kicking and true dance movements?

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                              I like them without the globes too, especially the Mickey one! Except for when it rains.... Poor Mic & gang then!
                              You know Piglet...if this was TDL, it would be the nice "Goofy's Cool Panic!" parade playing on a rainy day instead of this! (Shameless plug: See those photos in my TDR albums NOW. Go down below and click on link! See "Cool the heat" album) Then again, this would be a MUCH MUCH bigger parade if it was TDL...

Originally posted by WDW1974
                              Incorrect. Not 'should'. We 'will'.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X