This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite memories

This might seem like a corny question but what are you favorite memories at Disneyland?Ive never been their so id like to know what it like.

Re: favorite memories

Wrong forum for Disneyland...

Comment

You sure do have alot of questions....
      My favorite memory of WDW would be riding the Haunted Mansion for the first time. I thought it was the coolest thing on earth. It was and always will be my favorite ride.
      - Horizonsfan

Comment

Last July when My husband and daughter went to Disney World for the first time. Seeing their faces light up when they saw the castle for the first time....it was priceless. Thank God, I managed to snap a picture right at that moment. It's one of my absolute favorites.

And then, in November, watching my Mother's face light up at the same moment. We hadnt been since I was in Junior high, and it was SO special for her to be there and share it with her granddaughter...even my grinchy father had a huge smile on his face!

Comment

I've forgotten all my favorite memories.

Comment

Geeee. I hav enever been to DL, but my fav memory of WDW would be *thinks real hard* ALL memories of WDW are my fav. Each one brings up a different feeling.
            I found Jesus....He was behind the couch the whole time.

Comment

My favorite memories are when I went to epcot and MK on school function, the b-day bash, and Grad nite 2001.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X