This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastpass end times

Hi all, I'm a Disneyland regular, about to go to WDW (only my second time) next week. Quick question; at Disneyland, while you can never come early on fastpass return, you can always come late (I think somewhere I read that it's actually the official policy to let people in late).

Is this the same in WDW? Do they enforce the end times? Grace period? Completely disregarded?

Thanks for the help

Re: Fastpass end times

I was at MK today and I got a Fastpass in the morning for Big Thunder. I totally forgot about it until the afternoon and they let me use it no problem.

Comment

Yes you can return after the sloted time on your fast pass and go later, it's probably the only way we don't end up waiting in line.

Especially if you get a FP that has a 3 hour wait time during it's busiest.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
        Yes you can return after the sloted time on your fast pass and go later, it's probably the only way we don't end up waiting in line.

Especially if you get a FP that has a 3 hour wait time during it's busiest.
        What? For some reason I thought they'd be strict about it, so last summer in DL my brother and I raced from our hotel room to get to Splash Mountain in time for our slot, but we were late and decided not to try....Im dissapointed now because I only got to ride it once

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

I also did Fastpasses for Buzz and Space Mountain (2 actually). I was late for my 2nd Space one by a half hour and they had no problem there either.

FYI... my Big Thunder one was for 11am and I forgot about it until around maybe 4pm.

Comment

outstanding

thanks again

Comment

I wonder if they'd take my one from Stitch from 2 years ago? LOL!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X