This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney MGM umbrella

I read somewhere that there is an umbrella in the disney studios park that hangs from one of the lightposts. apperantly i you stand beneath it, "rain" begins to fall. is this true??

Re: Disney MGM umbrella

They have one in Walt Disney Studios in Paris, so Im sure there is one in WDW, I could be wrong though

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

There is one at MGM also, but honestly I can't remember if it's working anymore or if it's even still there.

Does anyone know?

Comment

Last time we were there I saw the umbrella on a light post but I didn't see any rain. It's located right outside Lights Motor Action at the end of the New York City street.

Hope that helps!

Comment

I've been to D-MGM many times and never saw it. But did go to WDSP once and saw the umbrella though it did not rain. It was November and the park was decked out with it's holiday decorations and fake snow fell over it.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Magic
            I've been to D-MGM many times and never saw it. But did go to WDSP once and saw the umbrella though it did not rain. It was November and the park was decked out with it's holiday decorations and fake snow fell over it.
            Aw...Have you got a picture? I bet it looks lovely with snow falling!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Laura678
              Aw...Have you got a picture? I bet it looks lovely with snow falling!
              I do have a picture at home I'll try getting it up when I can. My laptop at home it fried now and I'm don't think I can do here from work.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

The MGM one is at the end of BCS. If you stand at the LMAX restrooms and walk towards the San Fran backdrop you'll pass it. It works...I've used it this year.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X