This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contemporary North Concource Concept Artwork

TouringPlans.com has posted concept art for the Northern Concource, which can be viewed here.

I for one love it, especialy the references to the original concource design, which was American mid-west theme that gave it the name 'Grand Canyon'. The re-imagineering of the perspex trees and the new carpet featuring the color scheme of the Mary Blair mural make this special.

It works well having the rooms in a darker colour with a brighter scheme used for the concourse works well, seperating the different areas of the resort.

This should also quell any fears of noise on the concourse, as it shows that only the Merchandice has been moved outside. I'm guessing the food area will be moved under the monorail and the arcade under the 5th floor (or Vice-Versa).

The only thing I dont like about it is the ugly triangle rooved structure is not going anywhere.

Your thoughts?

Re: Contemporary North Concource Concept Artwork

I really like it too. I hope it happens. It would be a big improvement.

Comment

Not bad, I like it.

But on an OT note, boo to the damage being done to the Living Seas mural below it.

Comment

Originally posted by SomethingWicked451 View Post
        I really like it too. I hope it happens. It would be a big improvement.
        Just taking the Pin Station out alone would be a huge improvement.

Comment

As of Friday, the area is clear of all construction walls, except for the far door of BVG. There is no more pin station, and it is once again an open area. No signs of construction were apparent.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X