Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laugh Floor Comedy Club is to have....

400 seats added to the theater. This is good news for those who found it annoying to stand through the whole Timekeeper show.

Re: Laugh Floor Comedy Club is to have....

Originally posted by BackIntoYourSystem View Post
    400 seats added to the theater. This is good news for those who found it annoying to stand through the whole Timekeeper show.
    I only makes sense. It would have been stupid to try to do a show without seats. I tell you if the Timekeeper had seats, it would have been a lot more popular.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

^ Benches without backrest would seem more like it. Reason they didn't put seats was so you can easily look around the 360 view.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
      -Jurassic Park

Comment

I won't keep this a secret. I have seen some of what was to go inside and have been inside during construction. However I won't say too much other than this;

I wasn't as opposed to Monsters Inc. going into Tomorrowland until AFTER I had seen it. I'm sure the queue is going to be the point of "tie-in" but the show theatre itself belongs elsewhere. In a few months, I think we might be able to tell better, and maybe the experience is just a knockout anyway. As of right now though, from what I've seen, I'm not so sure.

Comment

Since Monsters, Inc., is not futuristic in any way, I think it goes without saying it doesn't belong, no matter how good it is. Ah, well, I'll probably like the show anyway.

Comment

Is it perhaps that Stitch's Great Escape is right across from Timekeeper that WDW opted NOT to have a Stitch Encounter like in HKDL?? That would make sense. So they would have to look at other sources besides Stitch in order to find a replacement for Timekeeper...

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
            -Jurassic Park

Comment

I'm going to wait to see what they eventually unveil before I make up my mind either way. Unless it's just horrible I'll probably enjoy the show as I enjoy most everything Disney has, but I'm not sure whether I'll like its location in tomorrowland or not.

Comment

They have been running previews with test audiences in Glendale/Burbank for this new attraction. My spy says it was very funny, but definitely kid oriented.

Comment

Cool technology, budget set, worse story, fantasyland worthy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X