X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAK Splish Splashes Into Action - Finding Nemo Musical video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5QAn7qFo00

Click on the above link and listen to the press premier of the song, "In The Big Blue World". The musical show will debut late this year at Theater In
    the Wild.

"During “Finding Nemo-The Musical,” Theater in the Wild will become a magical undersea environment through innovative lighting, sound, special effects and the theatrical puppetry of Michael Curry, who designed the richly detailed character puppets seen in the Broadway version of Disney’s 'The Lion King.'

Principal characters such as Marlin, Nemo and Dory will be represented by live performers operating larger-than-life puppets. Peripheral characters will be realized by a diverse array of puppetry styles, including rod, bunraku and shadow."

Last edited by Ride Warrior; 08-28-2006, 05:34 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: DAK Splish Splashes Into Action - Finding Nemo Musical video

Enjoy this link to a critique of the Finding Nemo Musical production -

http://www.wdwnews.com/ViewPressRele...leaseID=103373

Here is some concept art of the show's background -

Last edited by Ride Warrior; 08-29-2006, 05:53 PM.

Comment

this was posted a long time ago sorry to tell you

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Analyst View Post
        this was posted a long time ago sorry to tell you
        The general website has been up for some time, but the video is relatively new.

Comment

no, the video was posted a long time ago too

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...g+nemo+musical

~

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Analyst View Post
            no, the video was posted a long time ago too

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...g+nemo+musical
            Oh well, Analyst. I make a mistake now and then. Thanks for the heads up. Now, go suck on some sardines. Here's some anchovy dip to go with them -

Comment

ahahahahaha, I win

~

Comment

Did anyone say anchovies?? YUM YUM!!!

Comment

Did anyone here know that worcestershire sauce actually has anchovies in it? Lea & Perrins at least does. wwwweeeiiird huh?
                  Last edited by Taggart; 08-28-2006, 08:57 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Taggart View Post
                    Did anyone here know that worcestershire sauce actually has anchovies in it? Lea & Perrins at least does. wwwweeeiiird huh?
                    That's an interesting factoid, Taggart. Woicestershire sauce is a pretty yummy condiment.

Seems like this thread has morphed into "The Anchovies Thread". :lol:

Comment

I liked watching the video. I have to say I now have high hopes for the musical. It sounds like they have done a nice job of integrating the original score with the new music. I think it will be a hit if the rest of the songs are this good.
                      Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Can't wait to hear the rest of the score, myself. Add to it the chemistry of colorful scenes, masterful puppetry and exciting actors...it's going to translate into one big WOW factor. Judging by their titles, the other songs sound interesting, indeed. Should be a fun experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                          Can't wait to hear the rest of the score, myself. Add to it the chemistry of colorful scenes, masterful puppetry and exciting actors...it's going to translate into one big WOW factor. Judging by their titles, the other songs sound interesting, indeed. Should be a fun experience.
                          Sounds like you are talking about TDS' Little Mermaid show, and since that one does deliver, I expect this one not to top it so lavishly... but I won't offer much of an opinion until the show opens in Nov.

Comment

This doesn't look terribly good

Comment

i like it.

~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X