Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

international programme

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• international programme

just wondering if anyone has ever done the international programme, or knows anything about it. Or has anyone spent time over summer as a cast member?
    I'm hoping to go over from the UK when I finish uni in two years time to work for a while.

it's all a little confusing about what route to go down!!
    Many thanks!! :bow:

Re: international programme

No, I'm sorry. I only know the most about the US program. What questions do you have? I know that Speedway is from the UK and has talked to many CPs about their program. Maybe the disneycareers.com or disneycollegeprogram.com web sites have some information?

Comment

http://www.disney.go.com/DisneyCaree...international/

I love Google

Comment

This is a good site to research the International Program http://www.wdwip.com/

Comment

thanks for the help..they're great websites. :thumbup:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X