This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Eggz
    It's amazing how so many people on this site are in touch with the true state of the Company and have realistic expectations. This same topic at another Disney site would yield statements like...

Indy Adventure at Disney/MGM!
    Villian's Rollar Coaster!
    5th Theme Park where all the buildings are made of candy!
    Walt is being unfrozed to become the new CEO!
    But...the Indy ride is actually feasible... whether it happens or not, who knows, but it isn't impossible.

And the 5th theme park...mmmmm...candy

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

My suggestion is to set your expectations really low. Most likely, it will just be an announcement of projects currently underway (ie, Everest). If they did announce new rides, it most likely wouldn't be until into the celebration. If, however, there are surprises (Star Tours, Muppets, etc) then they will have exceeded your expectations. If not, then at least you didn't overhype it and get your hopes up.

-Michael
      Walt Disney

Comment

You're right Mikey. I'm not expecting an Indy announcement. Not at all. But it's not impossible in the future.
        But i like your way of low expectations.

Click the banner! ^^^^
        Follow us on Twitter
        @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
        Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Originally posted by mistryl
          I hate to continue having this thread be off-topic... I should probably just start a new one, but I'm way too lazy for that. Where did they have the Happiest Celebration CDs? I didn't see it, but I only looked in one store (Mouse Gear)
          First up, sorry to be offtopic in your thread. Secondly, the "Happiest Celebration" 2cd set is only found in ONE spot of MouseGear, and they had quite a few there tonight. Go to the main registers located along side the glass wall facing TestTrack, where rotating gears are located, then go to the farthest register on the left of the register counter, and you will find the CDs in the small cubicle located in between the last two registers. Voila!

I also saw them at WOD located on the top shelf in the center of the store where the "Happiest Celebration" merchandise is located. Note they are NOT located where CD's are found at this store.

I will even tell you this... I spotted the DL' Musical history 6cd set on sale at EPCOT's Art of Disney tonight as well.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X