This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skipper Dave at the Jungle Cruise

If you're ever over at the World Famous Jungle Cruise, I'd introduce yourself to the one and only Skipper Dave. An excellent skipper no doubt, though for some reason he stuck pretty close to the script. (Must still be on that probationary period) But if you want a skipper who will leave you in the middle of the ride, attempt to get you to buy him a Dole Whip, and pretends that his name is Joe, definately get Skipper Dave the next time you visit the Jungle Cruise.

Re: Skipper Dave at the Jungle Cruise

Okay...?.....?....?.....
    - Horizonsfan

Comment

Hahaha I suddenly know who this is.
      But what is the "leave you in the middle of the ride" part??

And how exactly is this a flattering post?
      Last edited by tloolgb; 09-10-2006, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tloolgb View Post
        Hahaha I suddenly know who this is.
        But what is the "leave you in the middle of the ride" part??

And how exactly is this a flattering post?
        hey green, Didn't you try to leave that muppet guy with the angree natives??

to save everyone else in the boat...

Comment

Be careful, at least one skipper has mysteriously disappeared into the jungle after a MiceChat poster praised their off-script antics.

Although I suppose if it was one of the very last boats of the night, what harm could it do?

Comment

Hmm, I do believe Skipper Dave decided to almost jump out when we were headed towards a certain waterfall.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMania View Post
              Be careful, at least one skipper has mysteriously disappeared into the jungle after a MiceChat poster praised their off-script antics.

Although I suppose if it was one of the very last boats of the night, what harm could it do?
              Oh, he stayed with the script... just had a personality to the script that some boring skippers dont use... nothing bad...

Comment

ok next time we go to disney i want to meet skipper dave. the last skipper we had was giermo and he spoke spanish and acted like a submarine as well as other unscripted things. it just added to the experience. unfortunately he is now back home in puerto rico I think. he was here for a CP gig. my favorite line" my parents send me to college for four years and what am I doing? driving a boat."

Comment

Is anyone familiar with an older british gentleman who sometimes drives a boat at JC? I have only had him once but I really liked him. He stayed to the script as well but interjected a lot of amusing things in-between. I just remember him calling the monkeys "cheeky".)
                  Originally posted by larasound
                  am I the burrito man?

Comment

Hmm.. as I am cursed with getting terrible skippers, I'm sure Dave will be no different.

kidding! :cwink: Glad to hear you have found a skippper than can do a decent job.

Comment

giermo was the best skipper ever.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X