• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedway
    replied
    Re: My First Ever WDW Trip Itnerary

Originally posted by lisaboo View Post
    Heh, you will have to share with two other people who have already asked. My luggage is going to be WAY over the weight limit!

Thanks for all of the kind wishes. Only 12 more hours until I leave for the airport. Gotta get through work today and then run around and do a few more errands. Hopefully I will be able to sleep on the plane, since I am super wound up and excited right now.

Ahhhhhhhh!!! :yea:
    Have fun!

Leave a comment:

• lisaboo
    replied

Originally posted by NikkiDancer View Post
    LisaBoo, have fun tomorrow! Can I fit in your suitcase?? Take lots of pictures and have fun. Go on Soarin for me

-Nikki
    Heh, you will have to share with two other people who have already asked. My luggage is going to be WAY over the weight limit!

Thanks for all of the kind wishes. Only 12 more hours until I leave for the airport. Gotta get through work today and then run around and do a few more errands. Hopefully I will be able to sleep on the plane, since I am super wound up and excited right now.

Ahhhhhhhh!!! :yea:

Leave a comment:

• Mouse princess
    replied

Have a great time!

Leave a comment:

• NikkiDancer
    replied

LisaBoo, have fun tomorrow! Can I fit in your suitcase?? Take lots of pictures and have fun. Go on Soarin for me

-Nikki

Leave a comment:

• TDLFAN
    replied

I was trying to make a joke, didn't do too well, did I?
    Obviously, neither did I, since my commentary on those photos are all jokes!!!

Leave a comment:

• lisaboo
    replied

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Whether I like it or not, it's irrelevant. You still didn't answer what your costume will be.
    Actually, I did say what it was, see post above. (A "dark" fairy and my fiance will be Marc Antony.)

I only said that you wouldn't like it because I was referencing your photo report where you were commenting on people in the parks in non-Disney costumes. I was trying to make a joke, didn't do too well, did I?

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

THREE MORE DAYS!!! :yea::yea::yea::yea:

I am seriously going to pass out from excitement. We bought new luggage (spinners, woohoo), I have my costume for MNSSHP, got fuzzy socks last night so I can be comfy sleeping on the plane and I will start packing tonight. Things seem to be going smoothly so far, let's hope nothing happens between now and then to make me freak out. I have been crazy busy at work but hopefully everything will stay on track and I will be able to go on vacation with a clear conscience.

I know it sounds cheesy to say but I don't think I will be able to help crying when Magical Express passes under the welcome sign. I cried being squished in the back of a minicab with my luggage zooming through the streets of London on my first trip out of the US, so I have no doubt that this experience will effect me the same way.

Any last minute advice?
    :yea: I can not wait to see the pics and your report. I am excited for you as I know how excited I am when I go. and when i went to disneyland for the first time ever 3 years ago it was a dream come true. some day I hope to get to WDW.

Leave a comment:

• TDLFAN
    replied

Originally posted by Speedway View Post
    TDLFAN... take me to Tokyo Disneyland... those Halloween pictures. Phwoar.
    I am sure the kissing Belles got your kness shaking, didn't it??

Leave a comment:

• Speedway
    replied

Whether I like it or not, it's irrelevant. You still didn't answer what your costume will be. Besides, only TDL *requires* guests to dress up as Disney characters... See these photos:

http://www./Lotion-View-277.asp

I am going to go dressed at TDLFAN (preppy suit and tie, with nametag on the lapel, and notepad, taking notes about slips in quality).

TDLFAN... take me to Tokyo Disneyland... those Halloween pictures. Phwoar.

I'm sure you'd get in with that costume. You could hand out red slips to any Cast Members within 40 feet of litter and not seeing it's there. Oh wait... that just wouldn't happen at Tokyo Disneyland would it?

Some of the Belle yellow dresses that guests were wearing... they were as extravagant as the Disney-made ones for CMs. They really do go to town.

Leave a comment:

• TDLFAN
    replied

Whether I like it or not, it's irrelevant. You still didn't answer what your costume will be. Besides, only TDL *requires* guests to dress up as Disney characters... See these photos:

http://www./Lotion-View-277.asp

I am going to go dressed at TDLFAN (preppy suit and tie, with nametag on the lapel, and notepad, taking notes about slips in quality).

Leave a comment:

• lisaboo
    replied

What will be your Halloween costume at MNSSHP?
    Heh, you totally won't like it. Not Disney. Being a plus size woman I just don't feel right distorting any of the typically lythe Disney characters. And I don't want to be Ursula or the Queen of Hearts, thank you very much. I thought about being Sally from NBC but figured there would be a few and I wanted to be at least a little unique. I am going to be a "dark" fairy, although I won't be wearing the wings for safety reasons. It's probably not going to stand out all that much. My fiance is going to be Marc Antony. Like I said, totally not Disney. Sorry. :blush:

Leave a comment:

• TDLFAN
    replied

What will be your Halloween costume at MNSSHP?

Leave a comment:

• lisaboo
    replied

THREE MORE DAYS!!! :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea:

I am seriously going to pass out from excitement. We bought new luggage (spinners, woohoo), I have my costume for MNSSHP, got fuzzy socks last night so I can be comfy sleeping on the plane and I will start packing tonight. Things seem to be going smoothly so far, let's hope nothing happens between now and then to make me freak out. I have been crazy busy at work but hopefully everything will stay on track and I will be able to go on vacation with a clear conscience.

I know it sounds cheesy to say but I don't think I will be able to help crying when Magical Express passes under the welcome sign. I cried being squished in the back of a minicab with my luggage zooming through the streets of London on my first trip out of the US, so I have no doubt that this experience will effect me the same way.

Any last minute advice?

Leave a comment:

• Hamlet Schmalzbach
    replied

Hey...I have said it many times before...but I really like AKL. Great food, really nice pool, animal's that hang out on the property and our room was perfect (this all coming from someone who also really loves WL.) Have a great time.

Leave a comment:

• lisaboo
    replied

Never you fear Karla, I plan on taking massive amounts of pictures. It may be the only time I will get to WDW. At least it will be five or ten years before I can go again (yes, we have our major vacations mapped out for several years in the future...that and a wedding to pay for and a house to buy).

Good to hear about Hollywood and Vine especially since it will be our first sit-down meal at WDW.

Leave a comment:

• yoyoflamingo
    replied

Yeah, I am sure I will be dead on my feet...but it will be necessary to stay up in order to adjust to the three hour time difference. I was in Atlanta in February for work and I never adjusted. I wasn't able to fall asleep until 3am and then I had to be up at 7...I was a zombie. I actually hope killing myself the first day will allow me to fall right to sleep when we get back to the hotel and be normal the rest of the time.

We'll see right? You may be laughing at me on Saturday when I come to lunch with huge bags under my eyes. :sleep:

Thanks everyone for the confirmation on the food choices. I am a little bit of a foodie so I researched a bunch of different books and sites. Hollywood & Vine wasn't a first choice but the only one available for the Fantasmic! package that night. Everything else I am super excited about.

I will certainly do a full trip report with dining reviews and pictures when I get home from Indiana on the 9th.
    Hollywood and Vine is actually quite good also. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

Lisa.......... I want pics, and a more pics when you return of everything plane, airport, everything:beg: :beg: I may nevver in my life time get over to florida ; so I want to see everything, including your room and foods, and well you know EVERYTHING .:beg:

Leave a comment:

• lisaboo
    replied

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
    I agree 100% Ohanas is awsome and quite frankly Tusker house is the best conter service in AK, and better than most of the other parks as well.
    Yay! Yeah, I am looking forward to the salmon at Tusker House. Both my fiance and I are salmon fiends!

Oh and 15 more days!! Aaaaah!

Leave a comment:

• Jerren
    replied

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    Ohana's is great! A must eat! Also, I love Tusker House. Some of the best fast food in WDW, in my opinion. Just trying to give you both sides of the coin to make your decision.

I agree 100% Ohanas is awsome and quite frankly Tusker house is the best conter service in AK, and better than most of the other parks as well.

Leave a comment:

• lisaboo
    replied

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Nice schedule! You will be very tired that first day I can tell. LOL

Have a fabulous time at Ohana, let me know what you think, I have always wanted to eat there but never had the chance.

Can't wait to see ya!
    Yeah, I am sure I will be dead on my feet...but it will be necessary to stay up in order to adjust to the three hour time difference. I was in Atlanta in February for work and I never adjusted. I wasn't able to fall asleep until 3am and then I had to be up at 7...I was a zombie. I actually hope killing myself the first day will allow me to fall right to sleep when we get back to the hotel and be normal the rest of the time.

We'll see right? You may be laughing at me on Saturday when I come to lunch with huge bags under my eyes. :sleep:

Thanks everyone for the confirmation on the food choices. I am a little bit of a foodie so I researched a bunch of different books and sites. Hollywood & Vine wasn't a first choice but the only one available for the Fantasmic! package that night. Everything else I am super excited about.

I will certainly do a full trip report with dining reviews and pictures when I get home from Indiana on the 9th.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X