Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Pick and Choose YOUR Toontown!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick and Choose YOUR Toontown!!!

Okay my final fictional park poll:gladsad:........for now.....(whuh haha)
    Be sure to vote in all the other ones I've created, I'd really appreciate it!

The scenario: Disney is planning a new park(NOT FOR REAL, DON'T FLIP OUT, ALL RIGHT, I WILL STOP TYPING IN CAPS...now). They are surveying people to find out what attractions should be included in each land.

This poll will also be slightly modified from the Adventureland, Frotierland, Fantasyland, & Tomorrowland polls. In this one I would like for you to choose ONE LAYOUT. If you have certain ideas about how a toontown should be laid out or how a pre-existing toontown layout could be modified, which I'm sure you do, please share! NOTE: "original design" & "I hate toontown" are two different options. Choose the first if you have a completely new idea, if so please share. Choose the second if you never have cared for or could care less if toontown existed. Hopefully you understand what I mean!
    Mickey's Toontown Fair (FL version)
    3.85%
    Mickey's Toontown (DL version)
    50.00%
    Mickey's Toontown (Tokyo Version)
    11.54%
    Original design (please describe)
    7.69%
    I hate Toontown!
    26.92%
    Last edited by horizonsfan92; 09-17-2006, 12:16 PM.
    - Horizonsfan

Re: Pick and Choose YOUR Toontown!!!

I chose Tokyo's layout because it's laid out more like well, a town. It's spaced out better than DL's. Personal opinion of course, anyone else care to weigh in?
    - Horizonsfan

Comment

I'll take either of the DL versions cause I hate Toontown Fair at MK. Voted
      for Tokyo version though.
      Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
      sigpic

Comment

get rid of it alltogether and use the area to expand either fantasyland or tommorowland. it's too hockey to me always has been

Comment

I haven't been tot he one in DL; but I voted for it anyway. I sounds so much better then the one in WDW.
          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Ive never been to TDL but as if everything else isnt already better i assumed TT would follow suit. WDW TT sickens me.
            "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

I choose Original Design. So here is my idea. It would have the Roger Rabbit ride, Jolly Trolley, and Mickey's Philharmagic in it. It would look more like the DL version, in other words like a town. There would be areas to meet characters, and a dinning location based on House of Mouse, that shows old disney cartoons.

Comment

Working...
              X