This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Living with the Land open today?

If so, did anybody get out to see it and can you tell me what all has changed and whether you liked the changes or not?

Re: Did Living with the Land open today?

I finished up my five day trip at Epcot this morning before I needed to head to the airport and rode Living with the Land.

The only real difference I noticed was the removal of the human tour guide. At first I thought this was a bad move and would would make the attraction impersonal. The tour guides were replaced with audio narration that I believe, but could be wrong, is the same narration that the live guide gave.

In the first part of the attraction the voice sounds very similar to the lady who narrates the film portions. Upon entering the green house the announcer is male.

Both voices are very personable, lively, and natural sounding. It actually really piqued my interest in what was being presented and I found myself engaged with what I was seeing in the green houses. When I've ridden this in the past I've generally had to listen to monotonous cast members that were obviously tired of having to repeat the same spiel ride after ride.

Riding this today made me excited about the work and research that is still be done at The Land. It was like old school EPCOT Center!

Comment

Re: Did Living with the Land open today?

That's good to hear, That's what I was hoping would come out of this change.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X