This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same as Disneyland?

Wondering, is the music playing down main street in the Magic Kingdom the same as the music in Disneyland?
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Re: Same as Disneyland?

As far as I've been able to tell, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
      Wondering, is the music playing down main street in the Magic Kingdom the same as the music in Disneyland?
      Yes, it is a lot the same. I've spend many hours on both Main Streets, but now more hours at WDW so I have noticed the BGM is very similiar. I can't tell you if it is 100% the same or not though.

Comment

The Main Street BGM Loops are almost identical. Now if you were to be talking about the other "Lands" Area music, then you would see some noticable differences.

Comment

Main Street U.S.A. and Tomorrowland now have identical BGM loops. The other lands are noticeably different, as well as Tomorrowland's Orbitron interruptions into the BGM, The Dapper Dan's interruption into the BGM, as well as the, Oh Mickey, you'll go far, climbing like a racing car!... ugh.

Comment

You can download every single Main street audio soundtrack off of DC-Torrents.

Comment

Wanna hear the original MK loop from 1971? Go to TDL. Talk about stirring your heartstrings!! *sob*

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X