Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

What the!?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the!?

Okay, I'm very late. But I read a thread a few months old about Tomorrowland/the upcoming Monsters Inc ride. And on this page (http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...or+comedy+club) there is a line by one poster: >There are plans to bulldoze Carosel of Progress, Skyway Station, the theater, and possibly the TTA to make way for a big INCREDIBLES attraction. While the attraction may be great and all...we would be losing the equivalent of 3-4 attractions for it and makes zero sense with the theme of tomorrowland! Wouldnt this attraction fit much better at MGM Studios since A) Its a movie B) MGM Studios attendance is decling and C) They could use a new big e-ticket over there. But no im affraid that would require thinking.< Please, please, PLEASE tell me this person was joking. Are they really even considering demolishing all of that for an Incredibles ride? Someone say it aint' so!

Re: What the!?

I hope this is just a bad rumor as well. I don't want to lose CoP or WEDway Peoplemover (I still refuse to call it TTA). And the Incredibles stink. They don't fit the theme (then again neither does Monsters Inc and that will find it's home there in the old spot occupied by Timekeeper). Also your right MGM needs a new E-ticket attraction and the Incredibles fit there just fine. Besides when the MGM deal ends if the studios become Disney Pixar Studios it will make sense.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kevie View Post
      B) MGM Studios attendance is decling
      Is it really now?

Comment

It's just an old rumor that used to be held by Monster's Inc. I think part of it may have been fueled by Ricky Birgante.

Frankly, I hate the logic that something that an attraction would work at the Disney-MGM Studios because it is based on a movie.

Comment

They're not going to bulldoze all of those areas for an incredibles attraction. It's just not going to happen so don't worry.

Comment

If they take away my Peoplemover, heads are seriously going to roll. Bad enough they took my Toad away.

Comment

I hope this is a rumor. You are right, heads will roll is they roll-over TTA. Good point...such a ride would make more sense in MGM.

Comment

what i would like to see as a " ride" is the transportation system they used on the island in incredibles. TTA could be adapted to something like that. and I think it would be cool. and THAT would fit the theming of the area.

Comment

Ugh, I really hope that rumor isn't true. They could always just bulldoze the old Skyway building and build there. There is lots of room in that area without dipping into other places. Or the Galaxy Theater is another great place, they rarely use it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevie View Post
                    They could use a new big e-ticket over there. But no im affraid that would require thinking
                    Why is ANYONE giving credence to a poster who posts about something supposedly new, yet is so stuck in the past that he refers to a potential attraction as an e-ticket??? What's next? Are they going to instead remove 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea to make way for The Incredibles?

Comment

Originally posted by CleveRocks View Post
                      Why is ANYONE giving credence to a poster who posts about something supposedly new, yet is so stuck in the past that he refers to a potential attraction as an e-ticket??? What's next? Are they going to instead remove 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea to make way for The Incredibles?
                      Hate to burst your bubble pal, but the term "E-Ticket", and to a lesser degree the other letters, is still widely used in classifying attractions.

what i would like to see as a " ride" is the transportation system they used on the island in incredibles. TTA could be adapted to something like that. and I think it would be cool. and THAT would fit the theming of the area.
                      Isn't it just a monorail with individual cars instead of trains?

Comment

correct, rides are still labeled as E-ticket, C-ticket, etc... even though they aren't given tickets any longer.

Comment

Galaxy theater could be enclosed into a broadway theater... and have a real nice stage show there.. rather then in front of the castle... lol

then have the magical music days kids perform elsewhere....

Skyway could be used for a store... im surprised it aint...

right now it's just being used to store skyway buckets... which a red one would be better in my room... lol

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                            correct, rides are still labeled as E-ticket, C-ticket, etc... even though they aren't given tickets any longer.
                            Correct. Example of that. The new Clam-mobile ride at the Living Seas...will be a solid "C" ticket.

Comment

the ride it was replaceing was about a c-ticket level. it was simply a nice little ride around the fish tank until you got to sea base alpha. you know if this is popular maybe they can do something with the old health pavilion, even if they have to "disneyfy" it. it would be better having something in there of course there is always the rumor of demolishing the wonders of live and the energy pavilions and putting in one big pavilion. hope not though. epcot doesn't need anymore thrill level attractions. It needs some not so thrill rides that little ones and those of us who don't like thrill rides can enjoy and learn something at the same time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X