X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Epcot News and Rumors

Originally posted by captsmith84 View Post
    Soarin' in Paris doesn't even have a budget yet, so it's gonna be a while for the one over there. They plan to build their Soarin' half as large as the American Counterparts. As for the film switchout at Epcot, it's anyone's guess, though one would hope it would be ready for the 25th.
    You'd like to think so.

If not, why even film the thing now?

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMania View Post
      All these rumors are pushing me close to just throwing in the towel on making another trip until some rumors either come true or fizzle out.
      Don't hold off a trip just because Disney may/may not build a new attraction. There is always going to be something new in the works. Don't sweat it. Take your trip when it works best for your schedule and have a great time. If they build something new that you just have to ride, you can always sell a kidney on ebay to make a quick weekend trip.

Interesting rumors in this thread. There are so many concepts floating around for EPCOT. Too bad the major theme integration concepts aren't moving forward very quickly (a new greener and tighter theme for Future World for one).

And I agree with the poster who said that they have chopped too much music out of EPCOT. The one thing that I remember about EPCOT after it opened was how much interesting, fun, and atmospheric music they had created for the park. It was clear that the Imagineers still knew how music could make or break a ride. WDI needs to revisit the amazing work of the Sherman Brothers.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
      Save

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post

And I agree with the poster who said that they have chopped too much music out of EPCOT. The one thing that I remember about EPCOT after it opened was how much interesting, fun, and atmospheric music they had created for the park. It was clear that the Imagineers still knew how music could make or break a ride. WDI needs to revisit the amazing work of the Sherman Brothers.
        My suggestion to help that a little:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38903
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974 View Post
          Shortly thereafter, El Rio de Tiempo will be given a Three Caballeros overlay. The budget is modest, so I wouldn't expect to be wowed.
          Bye Bye If You Had Wings videos...

Comment

Originally posted by captsmith84 View Post
            It's a fact... my friend actually works in Paris and met up with the film crew.
            It makes sense to me. This isnt the first time this has been reported either.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X