Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which would you prefer, Horizons or Mission: Space?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which would you prefer, Horizons or Mission: Space?

Similar to my other poll about WOM & TT, I want to know the general consensus on what is better Horizons or M:S. I know horizons has a soft spot in many people's hearts (it definately dose in mine!:yea: ), at the same time I know many out there think that M:S is a very cool, very misrepresent ride. Go ahead and vote! Betcha can't guess who my vote goes to........)
    Horizons
    61.29%
    Mission: Space
    19.35%
    Oh man, I just can't choose one over the other!
    16.13%
    I hate them both.
    3.23%
    - Horizonsfan

Re: Which would you prefer, Horizons or Mission: Space?

Can't choose. They both rank very blah to me. I would rather take Horizons over pre-modifications MS, because there's nothing I could do with the all-centrifuge ride.

Comment

I think Horizons was a bit better. Maybe if the buttons on Mission: Space actually did anything, I'd vote for it.

No spinning, I can deal with. The fact that I can't crash into the moon pisses me off.

Comment

Horizons hands down. Mission Space has become another boring "thrill ride" to me like it's brother next door: Test Track.

Comment

Where is the option for I never went on one or the other, but I like/don't like ___?

Because that is my vote.

Comment

Mission: Space I cannot enjoy--I have an inner ear issue and spinning is out of the question. It makes me barf.

Horizons was boring, sorry to say. Visions of the future in a park that was all visions of the future? It makes me barf.

I didn't like either.

Peace,
            Roo
            husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

i went with M:S cause ive never experienced the later. "ignorance is bliss" i think is the expression.
              "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

Originally posted by Roo719 View Post

Horizons was boring, sorry to say. Visions of the future in a park that was all visions of the future? It makes me barf.
                So I guess you're not a fan of Carousel of Progress either?

Comment

IMO, both rides are (or in the case of Horizons, were) awesome rides. However, as much as I love Mission: Space, my vote went to Horizons for a variety of reasons. For one, Horizons was a "family" ride that anyone in almost any health condition could ride. Another reason I liked Horizons is that it was a longer ride - more bang for the buck, so to speak. And finally, Horizons had a lot more "substance" to it as far as variety goes. In some ways, it was like 3 or 4 different rides in one. Again, not saying I hated M:S, just saying I prefer Horizons.

Comment

Originally posted by Roo719 View Post
                    Mission: Space I cannot enjoy--I have an inner ear issue and spinning is out of the question. It makes me barf.
                    Roo... I deal with the same situation you do and have been on both the spinning and non spinning versions. The spinning was a bit hard for me but I never got sick since I followed the instructions... keeping head against the headrest, looking straight forward, etc etc. However you CAN try the non-spinning version and still get a bit of the thrill without the spinning. Try it with confidence.

Comment

I never experienced Horizons....would have liked to. I love M:S!!
                      Amanda
                      Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

Haven't been on MS yet- I was chicken to go but now that they have the non- spinning - next time I am there I will try it- so Ica n't really answer this poll.
                        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

hmm... wih experiencing MS orango, and hearing the horizons ride through...

i cannot choose...

Comment

Horizons. I'm justa sucker for rides heavy on AA's.

Though that slingshot around the moon on M:S is pretty awesome. I'll ride it for that alone... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X