Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pal Mickey....

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Pal Mickey....

    Got a photo of the newest pal-mickey to show everyone....


    He looks nicer like this...

    I dont think anything else is different... just his clothing...

  • #2
    Re: New Pal Mickey....

    He doesn't look right in the robes, because they're tiny to fit his small body. The end result is that he looks more like Hugh Hefner.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New Pal Mickey....

      Nice photo. I like him, he looks happier than the old one. lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New Pal Mickey....

        Originally posted by captsmith84 View Post
        Nice photo. I like him, he looks happier than the old one. lol
        too bad he doesn't tell you to stop squeezing him... lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New Pal Mickey....

          They need a Goofy version.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New Pal Mickey....

            The packaging seems to say that you can "pal around with Mickey in all four parks", but I thought from reading other threads on MiceChat that Pal Mickey didn't operate at DLR. Am I misreading this, or mistaken? I don't get it.
            As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New Pal Mickey....

              Originally posted by EpTxGuy View Post
              The packaging seems to say that you can "pal around with Mickey in all four parks", but I thought from reading other threads on MiceChat that Pal Mickey didn't operate at DLR. Am I misreading this, or mistaken? I don't get it.
              When they say 'All Four Parks" hey are talking about the 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort. Pal Mickey works at:

              park 1 - The Magic Kingdom
              park 2 - Epcot
              park 3 - Disney-MGM Studios
              park 4 - Disney's Animal Kingdom

              Until Disneyland (DLR) installs the equipment needed for Pal Mickey to work he will not be able to pal around with you there. If they ever did do DLR then they would definately do both parks out there as well.

              HAve a Magical Day!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New Pal Mickey....

                We bought this one and i like him much better - maybe it's because it's the one we bought or maybe its because he looks neater in his little tux but I'm not too impressed with the robe on the new one.

                Sometimes Patrick, sometimes Karen.
                We'll let you decided who types what

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New Pal Mickey....

                  Originally posted by cooknthyme View Post
                  We bought this one and i like him much better - maybe it's because it's the one we bought or maybe its because he looks neater in his little tux but I'm not too impressed with the robe on the new one.
                  It's the same doll, all they did was put a new costume on him and took the 50th medallion off his hand. Take his clothes off and looks like the previous 2 Pal Mickey releases. Don't like the robes, get him a safari suit, pin trading outfit or Mickey Mouse Club outfit and don't forget the rain poncho!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New Pal Mickey....

                    Originally posted by aimster View Post
                    They need a Goofy version.
                    I'll be the first to buy Pal Donald if he makes a fuss when you squeeze his butt.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New Pal Mickey....

                      If this was TDR offering Pal Mickey, they would also be selling several choices of outfits so you can change Mickey's look everytime you take him to the parks. (Hint you fool manager$ at WDW)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New Pal Mickey....

                        Now... to dress pal Mickey up as chucky and take him to Mickey’s not so scary Halloween party...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New Pal Mickey....

                          Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                          If this was TDR offering Pal Mickey, they would also be selling several choices of outfits so you can change Mickey's look everytime you take him to the parks. (Hint you fool manager$ at WDW)
                          And there would be as much criticism on overpriced plush costumes as there would be on pins. Sometimes you just can't win.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New Pal Mickey....

                            Ah.. but pin and plush prices are cheaper at TDL over WDW when you calculate the currency exchage. Heck even the day ticket at TDL ($51 as of today) is cheaper than WDW's $71, and they give you much more to do. But as you say... "sometimes you just can't win", especially when you choose WDW over *any* of the other Disney Resorts on Earth. But that's only my opinion.....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: New Pal Mickey....

                              Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                              If this was TDR offering Pal Mickey, they would also be selling several choices of outfits so you can change Mickey's look everytime you take him to the parks. (Hint you fool manager$ at WDW)
                              You haven't been in the shops selling Pal Mickey in over a year then. There are at least 4 other outfits available at about $10 each. The new outfits were released when the Happiest Celebration on Earth Pal Mickey was released in May 2005. There is a safari outfit, pin trading outfit, poncho set, and a set with Mickey Mouse Club T-Shirt. I am not sure but I beleive there may also be a fireman one as well.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: New Pal Mickey....

                                I wonder if they'll make a tickle me mickey to cash in on the new ELMO tmx ...hmmm

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: New Pal Mickey....

                                  Originally posted by ti2gr View Post
                                  You haven't been in the shops selling Pal Mickey in over a year then. There are at least 4 other outfits available at about $10 each. The new outfits were released when the Happiest Celebration on Earth Pal Mickey was released in May 2005. There is a safari outfit, pin trading outfit, poncho set, and a set with Mickey Mouse Club T-Shirt. I am not sure but I beleive there may also be a fireman one as well.
                                  Really?? They do sell outfits?? Then that only tells you how much I care about Pal Mickey.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: New Pal Mickey....

                                    Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                                    Really?? They do sell outfits?? Then that only tells you how much I care about Pal Mickey.
                                    Seems like all of your posts are so negitive.

                                    Try to look for the good things it life once in a while.
                                    -Wes

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: New Pal Mickey....

                                      Let's be honest with ourselves, if Pal Mickey was invented in TDR to help guests know their way around and keep up with events, TDLFAN would be gushing about how the Japanese get these wonderful toys.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: New Pal Mickey....

                                        Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                                        Really?? They do sell outfits?? Then that only tells you how much I care about Pal Mickey.
                                        Yup! Yoyo and I squeezed the poncho onto our Build a Bear Bunny. The feet didn't fit, but it was still cute.

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X