This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PI progress continues...(photos)

Yours truly took a quick stroll around DTD and PI today (sept 27th, 06) and bring you some photos with commentary from there.
    PS- TDLFAN's choice for best food at DTD: Earl's of Sandwish. Silly name but great stuff to eat there. Try the Hawaiian BBQ sandwish!! Deeeelicious!!
    http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...3&a=32312410&f=

Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

i totally agree the earl of sandwich has the most delicious sandwiches I have ever tasted. they opened one in tampa near the kids school and every so often figment goes for lunch. he is addicted to those things. but the hawaiin bbq is to die for

Comment

Thanks for the photo update! I didn't know Cirque du Soleil tent were damaged from hurricanes.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

I have to jump on the band wagon and agree on Earl of Sandwich, Grrreat!!

My last day at WDW is always a trip to DTD before I drive home. A little shopping and then lunch before the drive home.. Lunch of course, Earl of Sandwich!

Comment

Have I mentioned they opened an Earl of Sandwich like a mile from my house in little old Carmel, IN? Their menu lists Downtown Indy, Detroit, West Palm Beach, and Las Vegas for their next locations.

Comment

No no no, the BLT is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
              PS- TDLFAN's choice for best food at DTD: Earl's of Sandwish. Silly name but great stuff to eat there. Try the Hawaiian BBQ sandwish!! Deeeelicious!!
              I haven't tired that one as I'm not a BBQ fan, but I do love Earl at DTD also. I'm sad that yoyo and I missed that one on our quite late visit to DTD, but hopefully I will see it again soon.

I must say, there are days where I wish for an Earl on this campus! (Especially with our Chick-fil-a Express, the only one in the Twin Cities) :rant:

Also, I must say from the comments I did read you did a great job of describing the objects in the pictures (not the people in front of them). Kind of threw me off - you must've visited the pub last night? :cwink:

Very nice update TDLFAN, as always. :cgrin:

Comment

Isn't spitting Stitch always dressed as a pirate since he is over the entrance to the new pirate shop? Great pics! Thanks for sharing!
                Originally posted by larasound
                am I the burrito man?

Comment

Nice photos as always, but you aren't as sharp in the commentary as usual. Do the PI changes actually look *gasp* decent?

Originally posted by Yensid TlaW View Post
                  Their menu lists Downtown Indy, Detroit, West Palm Beach, and Las Vegas for their next locations.
                  I wonder where'd they put it here. The only thing I can think of is the Aladdin when it reopens as a Planet Hollywood hotel? Although I suppose it could end up downtown.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMania View Post
                    Nice photos as always, but you aren't as sharp in the commentary as usual. Do the PI changes actually look *gasp* decent?
                    Excatly that I said.

TDLFAN... are you feeling well?

Comment

Originally posted by tloolgb View Post
                      No no no, the BLT is amazing.
                      Monday....

Yours truly took a quick stroll around DTD and PI today (sept 27th, 06) and bring you some photos with commentary from there.
                      http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...3&a=32312410&f=
                      Wensday... lol (I have had it before, yes it is great...)

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                      I haven't tired that one as I'm not a BBQ fan, but I do love Earl at DTD also. I'm sad that yoyo and I missed that one on our quite late visit to DTD, but hopefully I will see it again soon.

I must say, there are days where I wish for an Earl on this campus! (Especially with our Chick-fil-a Express, the only one in the Twin Cities) :rant:
                      I love having my first campus on monday and wensday right next to it... perfect place for lunch...

Great photos TDLFan....

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post

Also, I must say from the comments I did read you did a great job of describing the objects in the pictures (not the people in front of them). Kind of threw me off
                        Oh please... do you think I am so heartless that I would dare make harsh criticism of people on purpose, even when their body mass blocks half of the Cirque Du Soleil building with their uninvited presence in my photos??

Originally posted by MickeyMania
                        I don't 'harsh' or 'sharp' critisize anything Disney does when refurbishings are in progress. I only comment when the job is done and I get to see the final result.

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks
                        Isn't spitting Stitch always dressed as a pirate since he is over the entrance to the new pirate shop?
                        No. Stitch's outfit changes depending on the ocasion. For example, he wore Rabbit ears during easter. Maybe he'll wear a Santa Hat this Xmas??

Comment

No. Stitch's outfit changes depending on the ocasion. For example, he wore Rabbit ears during easter. Maybe he'll wear a Santa Hat this Xmas??
                          Oh! Cute!
                          am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                            Oh! Cute!
                            http://hccfl.facebook.com/photo.php?...500656&l=26373 (Hope it works)

Yep.. it was interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
                              http://hccfl.facebook.com/photo.php?...500656&l=26373 (Hope it works)

Yep.. it was interesting....
                              Oh, that is cute! He even has an easter egg.
                              am I the burrito man?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X