Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Planned Maintenance

Our host has advised us that there will be an outage today (12/11/17) around 6PM PST. It should last no more than one hour.
2 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

If you could bring back an old ride back, which would it be?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could bring back an old ride back, which would it be?

Since that people hated my "Destroy" poll, I'll try a "Recreate" poll.

Disney has decided to bring back new rides (separately, not over the new versions). They asked you all to choose which rides to bring back. (not really). Choose now!
    Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (Magic Kingdom, became Winnie-the-Pooh)
    19.18%
    Alien Encounter or its predecessors (Magic Kingdom, became Stitch's Great Escape)
    15.75%
    Tropical Serenade (Magic Kingdom, became the Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management)
    4.79%
    Horizons (Epcot, became Mission: Space)
    10.96%
    Journey into Imagination (Epcot, became the Journey into Imagination with Eric Idle)
    13.70%
    Food Rocks (Epcot, became Soarin')
    4.11%
    World of Motion (Epcot, became Test Track)
    6.16%
    20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Magic Kingdom)
    16.44%
    Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: Play It! (Disney-MGM Studios)
    4.79%
    Captain EO (Epcot, became Honey, I Shrunk the Audience)
    4.11%

Re: If you could bring back an old ride back, which would it be?

Skyway

Comment

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Comment

Wow, I didn't even finish the poll and am getting replies.

Comment

If I could get some kind of wonderful grant to create a Disney's Classic theme park which just had old rides the first four rides that I would put in would be in this particular order:

Horizons
          Mr. Toads Wild Ride
          If I Had Wings
          Alien Encounter
          Mission to Mars/Moon
          The Original Journey into Imagination

Comment

Subs. Horizons.

Comment

Mr Toad...but only if I can have it AND Pooh's ride. My mom would be sad if there was no more Pooh ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy-poo View Post
                Mr Toad...but only if I can have it AND Pooh's ride. My mom would be sad if there was no more Pooh ride.
                That's fine. I put that it won't replace but be rebuilt somewhere else. Kinda like kcnole's idea of a Disney's Classics theme park.

Comment

For me... I would like to see an updated version of Mr. Toad's.

Comment

Voted on a few but also want the Skyway back along with Timekeeper.
                    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                    sigpic

Comment

I voted for all of those except Millionaire, Captain EO and Food Rocks! I miss a lot of the old attractions.

Comment

Question: What's up with all the votes for Toad? Few people even know what Wind in the Willows even is now, and the WDW one supposedly followed the tradition of being far inferior to the DL model.

Comment

All I really want is Mr. Toad, but there are plenty I'd be happy seeing back.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMania View Post
                            Question: What's up with all the votes for Toad? Few people even know what Wind in the Willows even is now, and the WDW one supposedly followed the tradition of being far inferior to the DL model.
                            Really? I've ridden them both and I actually thought the one at WDW was done better than the one at DL. More fun and more wild!

And what's with this tradition of being far inferior to DL? :thumbdown

Comment

Originally posted by SpookyBear View Post
                              Really? I've ridden them both and I actually thought the one at WDW was done better than the one at DL. More fun and more wild!

And what's with this tradition of being far inferior to DL? :thumbdown
                              I personally liked the DL version better than the one at WDW, simply because it had a better show and newer special effects that elevated the ride to a higher plateau of C-tickets rating for me. The WDW was just cardboards and glow in the dark paint. Fun, but very dated, just like the rest of their C-tickets (except Pooh's ride).
                              And you can ":thumbdown" all you want. Those of us who go to all Disney parks (I mean all 5 DL park on Earth) will tell you the MK is the most dated park of the all. Major refurbishings needed there. That's a fact, even if you do not agree. Sorry.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X