Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to spend a night in Cinderella's Castle Suite?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to spend a night in Cinderella's Castle Suite?

It looks like there is a online contest going on and the winner gets to stay in the CInderella's Castle Suite at Disney World. I found the contest at http://beta.cityguide.aol.com/orlando/disney .
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Want to spend a night in Cinderella's Castle Suite?

cool, thanks for sharing..it would be SO cool if someone from micechat won..then, we'd get the inside scoop on the suite!!!!

Comment

Can you pay money to stay in that suite?

Comment

Why is it always a family of four? That bites...
        Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
        Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

No, you can't pay money at this time.

Comment

but it's value is over $500. personally i would rather have the money. I can't imagine spending the night in the castle and having to deal with the overnight staff and then be awakened in the morning and have to get out before the park reopens. and what happens when there are EMH? you won't be able to get in until what 2ish? frankly it's a nice idea but it really doesn't seem practical to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
              but it's value is over $500. personally i would rather have the money. I can't imagine spending the night in the castle and having to deal with the overnight staff and then be awakened in the morning and have to get out before the park reopens. and what happens when there are EMH? you won't be able to get in until what 2ish? frankly it's a nice idea but it really doesn't seem practical to me.
              The idea of sleeping in the castle seems downright creepy to me. I don't think I could get any sleep. I would much rather have some kind of late night party at the castle or something.

But I don't belong to a family of four so it doesn't matter.
              sigpic
              Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

I'm up for it - we're a family of 3 and a bit (the bit is we're thinking of a second child) but I'm sure we could find someone to come with us (the list would be long LOL)

only problem - we're Canadian and though I couldn't find it in the rules I'm sure they'll make Canadians not eligible.
                šoš Sometimes Patrick, sometimes Karen.
                We'll let you decided who types what šoš

Comment

I think it would be better to have the park to yourselves for a special extra magic hours for you and say 20 of your closest friends

Comment

I have entered successfully!

Comment

Originally posted by cooknthyme View Post
                      I'm up for it - we're a family of 3 and a bit (the bit is we're thinking of a second child) but I'm sure we could find someone to come with us (the list would be long LOL)

only problem - we're Canadian and though I couldn't find it in the rules I'm sure they'll make Canadians not eligible.
                      )...if Disney can build in France...well, there should be no problem with being Canadian !

Comment

Originally posted by Hamlet Schmalzbach View Post
                        )...if Disney can build in France...well, there should be no problem with being Canadian !
                        It's likely that a mathematical skill-testing question will have to be answered correctly due to Canadian law, but apart from that he should be able to enter.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X