• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JungleCruiser24
    New MiceChatter
    • Oct 2006

question to fellow Cast Members

I just started at the MAgic Kingdom... Well just had Traditions today, and they told me the I start at Jungle Cruise on Sunday... Well I know during the summer the Jungle Cruise Costume entails shorts... My problem is I have big tattoos on each leg... So are there still long pants available this time of year for Jungle Cruise? Like can you wear long pants any time of year? or do you HAVE to wear shorts.. Like will it be a problem I have those tattoos, cuz I know they are strict with no visible tattoos, Im fine with wearing long pants all year, so is that what they will do? Or are they gonna have a big problem with me having the tattoos?
  • ecdlanddude
    Irrational Mr. Toad Fan
    • Feb 2005

Re: question to fellow Cast Members

Well I'm custodial, but they gave me the option to wear shorts or pants anytime of the year. In your circumstance I see no reason why they wouldn't let you wear long pants.

Comment

• duckiedianne
      MiceChatter
      • Aug 2006

I'm not a cast member but I have several friends who are or were. I have a few Jungle Cruise Skipper friends and they say that at Disneyland they give you the option of shorts or pants. I'm not sure if it'll be the same in Orlando but in Anaheim, that's how we roll!

My best score ever!

Comment

• Mr. Eggz
        • Mar 2005

I was a Cast Member...and way back in my day when the internet was new and Arsenio Hall was cool (well, if not cool, at least he was on TV) all Cast Members had the option of wearing pants instead of shorts on the Jungle Cruise--all year long.

It's hot, but if you've got tats it's your only option if you wanna be a skipper. People don't still say 'tats' do they?

Comment

• BigPigletFan
          I was deleted.
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by JungleCruiser24 View Post
          I just started at the MAgic Kingdom... Well just had Traditions today, and they told me the I start at Jungle Cruise on Sunday... Well I know during the summer the Jungle Cruise Costume entails shorts... My problem is I have big tattoos on each leg... So are there still long pants available this time of year for Jungle Cruise? Like can you wear long pants any time of year? or do you HAVE to wear shorts.. Like will it be a problem I have those tattoos, cuz I know they are strict with no visible tattoos, Im fine with wearing long pants all year, so is that what they will do? Or are they gonna have a big problem with me having the tattoos?
          Contact your work location - which they should've given you and talk to them. If there isn't a pant option then they will relocate you to a location that has a pants option or pants. This happens often as I knew a girl who went through the same thing with needing a long-seelve shirt to cover a tattoo.

We're not the experts, your work location is.

Comment

• ecdlanddude
            Irrational Mr. Toad Fan
            • Feb 2005

I just talked to my roommate who is a WDW JC skipper, he says you DO have the option.

Comment

• JungleCruiser24
              New MiceChatter
              • Oct 2006

thank you guys for responding, Im looking forward to joinging the disney team you guys are great

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X