This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GrimmGreen First ever WDW Trip report

I love this trip report! Looks like you had a great time !

Comment

I'll go ahead and finish this up , last day , Animal Kingdom and Fantasmic over at MGM!! GO!!

Animal kingdom , kinda cool and nature like shot throughthe tall grass

After Coffee and pastries and getting our fastpasses for EVEREST ( aka the best ride in all of WDW ) we went over to see the Flights Of Wonder show

I thought this show was freakin cool , my Parents saw it the day before and said the birds were acting wierd and not performing , so i guess we saw it on a good day

We walked back to the Pangani Trail to see the gorilas , and gorilas we saw

Man digital zoom on my camera sucks , but that is a gorila

My GF Kelsey showing how far we have come , love that girl , and Kelsey is alright to i suppose

The Tree Lady again... rad

Token couple shot infront of Everest

Can you feel the GRIMM!!!?

EE Credit

Bats! , i thought it was cool there was nothing seperating you from the bats , also they looked like beef jerky

A sleeping tiger , these guys are huge

Last ride of the day on Dinosaur ,

and our time rover broke down , and all the lights came on right in front of this guy ,

and i just like this picture

Apart from being the loudest place on the planet to eat , the Rainforest cafe has rad food , for some reason this one in the AK seemed much louder than the one in Anaheim , but i dont know

Over to MGM for FANTASMIC!

YES this show rules

I just thought this was a cool little homage to Disneyland ,

i really thought this version of Fantasmic was awesome , and verry diffrent from the Anaheim version ,

They had the whole pocahontas story in it , and i thought it was cool

YES THE CHERABOG!!

rad , just rad

Well , it's not the Mark Twain , but it was cool none the less

The final bus back to Port Orleans ,

::GRIMM GREEN'S FINAL THOUGHT::

WDW is amazing , and magical , you all are so lucky to have a place like this nearby , there is so much to do and see it boggles my mind , no amount of reserch can prepare you for just how large this place is , and i had many many awesome suprises along the way , thanks for having us WDW hopefully we will see you again someday...

thanks for reading

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Great job! Thanks!
        "Happiness is a state of mind...." Walt Disney

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." Walt Disney

thmar

Comment

Glad you had a great time at WDW and thanks for posting your photos and thoughts...

Comment

So happy you enjoyed WDW, Hope you get a chance to come back again.
            "Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand"

Comment

that was a great TR... loved every update. Makes me want to go back again.

If you ever decide to come back, you should try to go down during the Christmas months... I hear the parks are done up so nice...

Comment

Thanks for the report. I really enjoyed it.

Comment

Very enjoyable trip report. you sound like you would be fun to travel with: I like the "intertial dampener" nerdiness on Test Track, and I LOVE the way y'all recreated "the photo!" It's funny, cuz in your original 80's photo you strike that pose even though there isn't a Mickey there doing the same thing like in the 2006 DL photo!

Comment

Originally posted by RenMan View Post
                    Very enjoyable trip report. you sound like you would be fun to travel with: I like the "intertial dampener" nerdiness on Test Track, and I LOVE the way y'all recreated "the photo!" It's funny, cuz in your original 80's photo you strike that pose even though there isn't a Mickey there doing the same thing like in the 2006 DL photo!
                    yeah i know , the photo just kinda came out that way ha ha ha , and yes you MUST engage the intertial dampener , i mean that is just common sense

ha ha , thanks all for the nice words , maybe next time i get out to florida i can make it to a micechat meeting... WHOOHOO!!

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X