Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Nemo & Friends song

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemo & Friends song

Hey everyone.. I finally got to go on Nemo & Friends yesterday and was wondering if anyone knew if the song at the end of the ride had a name, or if I could download it anywhere. I've searched online for it and couldn't find anything so I'm thinking that there may not be anything, but I just decided to check with ya'll anyways. I've read in a couple of places that people find the song annoying, but I personally love it and could probbbbbabbblllyyy listen to it for a longgg time haha. If anyone could help me out, that'd be great! Thanks!

Re: Nemo &amp; Friends song

I think it's called "Big Blue World". It'll be in the Nemo show opening later this fall at AK.

Comment

It's Called Big Blue World I believe, can someone double check? and it was written for the animal kingdom stage show, which they previewed this song for press as an advertisement for the show.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

Kevin Yee refers to it as "The Big Blue", but maybe he forgot to add the World name to it??

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X