Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Our Breakfast Television is there

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Breakfast Television is there

I'm soooooo jealous.

Our morning news program here in Toronto has sent one of their on air people down there for a week then a 4 day cruise.

the show is from 6am - 9am and this girl is doing reports from there.

Today she was in MK at the PotC. ohhhhh how much I wanted to be there.

The place was EMPTY except for the news crew, cast members and a hand full of very lucky Breakfast TV watchers and their families who emailed in and were chosen to go.

have i said how jealous i am.

2 more days on watching her at WDW then i guess she'll do her bit on Friday on the cruise. I can't watch anymore - makes me want to say screw it and book a trip for Feb.
    šoš Sometimes Patrick, sometimes Karen.
    We'll let you decided who types what šoš

Re: Our Breakfast Television is there

love toronto by the way (I am from vancouver but live in vegas)

anwyays the radio people in la (when i lived there) did the same thing.. went to wwd... and broadcasted from there.. made me envious (even though I worked at DCA at the time) I have always wanted to go to florida

Friends for life

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X