• Show
Clear All

• Sters
    replied
    For some more information and photos http://www./beastly.htm

Leave a comment:

• ti2gr
    replied
    In the Asia section of the park. Along the walkway that connects Asis with Dinoland USA

Leave a comment:

• wjaye918
    replied
    Where exactly is Everest going to be in AK?
    Last edited by wjaye918; 02-26-2005, 08:53 PM. Reason: left out a word

Leave a comment:

• jomo
    replied
    Incase you guys hadn't seen this yet, this older construction shot shows just how immense and sprawling this entire ride is gonna be:

http://www.screamscape.com/html/wdw_-_everest_5.html

Leave a comment:

• Eric-Hang-Around
    replied
    Wowsers. It's coming along... *sigh* I remember when someone first sent me the concept drawings 2 years ago. Memorieeeees.....

Leave a comment:

• The Fry Family
    replied
    Chris, Just E-mail me @ [email protected] and I will send you the full size pics

Leave a comment:

• ChrisWoodruff
    replied
    EE Pics

Love the pics... would it be possible to get a bigger copy to use as my wallpaper?

Thanks!
    Chris

Leave a comment:

• The Fry Family
    replied
    The Sign in front says coming spring 2006 so I guess we will get to ride it then. The nice thing about being FL residents and AP holders is that we usually get an invite to ride it first, as we did with stitch. Can't wait to do that with Soarin, since it is my fav ride at DL!

Leave a comment:

• Mr D
    replied
    As big as EE looks why not have two seperate types of rides in it? I know its too late to make changes but apparently EE is going to make DAK much more popular than before. have a mild tamer version of a train ride inside or nearby for very young kids. Children love trains, something themed like at DL. I'm actually hoping that they get rid of those cheesy carny rides of Hester and Chester or whatever, its like east coast DCA.... Perhaps now DAK will blossom out into a noted park, BTW many thanks to the poster that sent the pics!

Leave a comment:

• SCUBAbe
    replied
    When is this slated to be completed? I need to start planning my first trip ever to florida..

Leave a comment:

• a-mad
    replied
    Long-time reader.... 1st time poster!

Just had to add my $.02...

I get pretty keyed up whenever there are pics posted of Expedition: Everest.... which has got to be the Disney attraction that I've been most excited for since, well, probably Indiana Jones.... so keep those pics coming!

I would love to ride this in '06... alas we are Western folk, so we get to DL much more often than WDW, so the first I'll probably get to ride it would be '09 when my wife and I are saving up for a Disney Cruise for our 10th anniversary.... never to early to plan!

Leave a comment:

• dch3
    replied
    Side note: Rumor had it that there was a desire to have the track for Rockin' Roller Coaster exit the building at some point to show off for the guests in the courtyard - obviously WDI was able to do that for EE.

David H
    The sonic boom you just heard was from this email being sent
    http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/

Leave a comment:

• dch3
    replied
    Raging Spirits?

David H
    The sonic boom you just heard was from this email being sent
    http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied
    Originally posted by The Fry Family
    Thanks for all your help, Dusty, the pics look great!
    I should be thanking you! You are the ones who took these groovy pictures.

Leave a comment:

• The Fry Family
    replied
    Thanks for all your help, Dusty, the pics look great!

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied
    One more:

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied
    From the wonderful Fry Family (note that the mountain has been topped off with a flag):
    Last edited by Dustysage; 01-25-2005, 04:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mamabot
    replied
    Photobucket is very easy to use. I just started using it in the last month. It gives you different options for output for your pictures. The great thing is that there is a free membership available. Pretty great service. :monkey:

Leave a comment:

• The Fry Family
    replied
    thanks for the help. Dusty is going to post the pics for me, and I am going to check into photobucket.

Leave a comment:

• TNTigger
    replied
    Photobucket.com is a good side to host your pictures... it's free and easy to use.

(no, I do not have any financial interest in the company...LOL)

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X