Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Best WDW Park For a Nightime Spin On The Rides, and/or To Enjoy Other Attractions

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best WDW Park For a Nightime Spin On The Rides, and/or To Enjoy Other Attractions

Best WDW Park For A Nightime Spin On The Rides, &/Or To Enjoy Other Attractions
    I''m interested in finding out about MiceChatters favorite parks after dusk for enjoying rides and other attractions. A poll will soon be attached. I would also like to here your comments.

The Magic Kingdomcertainly has a marvelous slate - Big Thunder, The WDW Railroad, the boats on the Rivers of America, the Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Jungle Cruise, Splash Mountain, the Tea Cups, the fireworks...and the list goes on.

EPCOT has some winners, too - Test Track, Illuminations, various pacilians of countries the world over, special festivals, the Monorail, etc.

Disney-MGM Studios -
    Again, there are marvelous rides and attractions here...such as Fantasmic!, Tower of Terror, the Tram Ride, stunt shows, plays, a parade, and so on.

Disney's Animal Kingdom with it's Expedition: Everest, Kilimanjaro safaris, Kali River Rapids, Maharaja Jungle Trek, the new Finding Nemo show, etc.

Water Parks

Magic Kingdom
    73.33%
    EPCOT
    20.00%
    Disney-MGM Studios
    0.00%
    Disney's Animal Kingdom
    6.67%
    Water Parks
    0.00%
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Beat WDW Park For a Nightime Spin On The Rides, and/or To Enjoy Other Attractions

Magic Kingdom is definitely the best -- the most amount of attractions enjoyable (or even enhanced!) under a night sky.

Epcot is great for wandering around World Showcase, but that's not exactly high up in the attraction count.

I've yet to see a dark Animal Kingdom.

MGM mostly only has ToT for me. But wandering around the park at night is very nice, especially when everybody else is at Fantasmic.
    -Tim

Comment

Re: Beat WDW Park For a Nightime Spin On The Rides, and/or To Enjoy Other Attractions

All the parks are totally cool at night. I voted for Epcot mainly because I love watching kids try and pick up the fiber optic sidewalk lights!

Comment

Re: Best WDW Park For a Nightime Spin On The Rides, and/or To Enjoy Other Attractions

I'd say between the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. First of all, Disney's Animal Kingdom closes early.

The Magic Kingdom has all those great rides, but Epcot has that wonderful World Showcase to stroll around the lake and enjoy the international atmosphere.

I say ... DO BOTH!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X