Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

    Yes, Summer, Cmash95, Eeyoresnumber1fan(SP?) and myself went to Epcot (EP-ity-COT) for the entire day... here's some great photos. it is somewhat long so grab a coke before reading...
    -runs from Al-

    A new tip board is installed, and being tested with a simple screen before being used. they moved an ODV for this!


    People besides us know it is open!


    look so nice...


    best no smoking sign!


    Warning.. you are walking though a time portal to the 80s


    wow... a store and a frozen yogurt place!


    Doh! closed, but the seating is still available.


    wow.. a closed store too!


    Who? oh I see spock


    In the future we will use body probes to fix such infections as splinters


    Walt disney was a good brain


    Eeyoresnumber1fan never been to nemo before.. so we went on it, then they went on tutle talk while i went outside to get a cell and make a call to meet an old friend... oh, an artsy photo...


    after talking he had to go off and the group went to germany, here eeyore took my camera and walked around..


    inside, nice resturant...


    time to catch a boat and get a spot to see tree lighting.. clap off!


    Clap on!


    get a spot for illuminations.... and look inferno!


    run, it's WW3


    summer liked peace on earth


    siemens is now on the fountain barges.. i think


    and in tribute to fishbulb sort of..

    The End:


    More photos including full sized images of whats in the post located in my gallery:
    http://www.figmentsmedia.com/photos/...s.php?album=18

  • #2
    Re: Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

    Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
    summer liked peace on earth

    Eww, what a horrible picture of me, I look like I have gas or something.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

      Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
      Eww, what a horrible picture of me, I look like I have gas or something.
      ROFL! Sounds like an awesome DAY TRIP Hope you all had a wonderful time )

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

        Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
        Yes, Summer, Cmash95, Eeyoresnumber1fan(SP?) and myself went to Epcot (EP-ity-COT) for the entire day... here's some great photos. it is somewhat long so grab a coke before reading...
        -runs from Al-

        A new tip board is installed, and being tested with a simple screen before being used. they moved an ODV for this!
        Nice photos Figment and Eeyore... but question - aren't those the same signs they had up last year and put up to help with the extra amount of holiday visitors? (I can't find a photo, but my camera broke last December... but I think jimmybop should have a picture that we could use to compare.)

        Anyway... how was Cranium Command? I've only been able to see it once but FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!!!!! :cgrin:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

          Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post

          Anyway... how was Cranium Command? I've only been able to see it once but FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!!!!! :cgrin:

          I really liked the cheesy 80's goodness of Cranium Command, I even snapped some photos! I should probably get my trip report up today, I think I will do that now. LOL

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

            i forgot how much fun cranium command was. it's a shame really because they have the makings of a great pavilion it just needs some updating. even if everything didn't work it really just needs some work and it could be a great pavilion promoting healthy eating and excersize. especially with the couch potatoe generation. There are all sorts of possibilities for this pavilion. disney spent their own funds on living seas and it's very popular, they could do the same thing with this pavilion with the help of the fab five and not pixar this time.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

              Wonderful pictures. I especially like the tag with the WW3 Barge.

              Just to let you know, the Siemens label is shown on the Earth Globe as well as SSE.
              sigpic


              Originally posted by Phonedave
              Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

                Thanks for the update. We will be going in about ten days!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

                  Any good business knows that success has to do with three things, location, location, and location. Wonders of Life has a CRAPPY location.

                  The building is obscured, the sign is hard to read, and it is a walk to get there. I think that the theme of the body and health is a great topic for wonderful interactions, but the poor location really limits it.

                  Cranium Command is a fun show that should be updated, as the rest of the pavillion. It is a treat to see. I know that it is dated, but still a fun show.
                  Jiminy Cricket Fan
                  .................................

                  Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

                    Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
                    Just to let you know, the Siemens label is shown on the Earth Globe as well as SSE.
                    they were doing that as of last year.. however they were projecting good night in different languages when we were leaving that evening.

                    Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan View Post
                    ...The building is obscured, the sign is hard to read, and it is a walk to get there. I think that the theme of the body and health is a great topic for wonderful interactions, but the poor location really limits it.
                    anyone remember the two hour wait to ride body wars before test track opened??

                    they let the trees grow in when the sponsorship ended... and its not that much of a hike to get there...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

                      update:
                      Here's illuminations: reflections of earth:
                      [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDVWHks7zv8[/YOUTUBE]

                      Here's the Peace on Earth Holiday tag:
                      [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB9RFmTwGLU[/YOUTUBE]
                      Last edited by figment1986; 12-27-2006, 09:13 AM. Reason: inbedded videos

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

                        i was totally surprised that BODY WARS was open early december .

                        I went on Body Wars for the first time in my life .
                        HKDL : Done !!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

                          Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                          Nice photos Figment and Eeyore... but question - aren't those the same signs they had up last year and put up to help with the extra amount of holiday visitors? (I can't find a photo, but my camera broke last December... but I think jimmybop should have a picture that we could use to compare.)

                          Anyway... how was Cranium Command? I've only been able to see it once but FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!!!!! :cgrin:
                          "Where do you think you are, Disney World?! lol "

                          Yes, they used temporary LED boards last year to help out the Guests. This new one however, is more of the permanent kind.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

                            It has George Wendt (Norm from Cheers) I need to go see it next time I'm @ WDW/Epcot
                            Epcot rocks! I luv Capt Jack Sparrow, alongside Will & Elizabeth!
                            twitter.com/wdwdisneyland7
                            myspace.com/wdwdancetwirlnut
                            Tiff Prendergast on Facebook
                            youtube.com/svhwdwnut

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Figment's WDW Update: Epcot-12/19

                              Did they refill the water at the base of the Wonders of Life sign?
                              Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X