Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mini Golf - at Winterland/Summerland - in pictures

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Golf - at Winterland/Summerland - in pictures

Last summer I visited Walt Disney World, and played mini golf at the Winterland Summerland miniature golf course. It is located next to the Blizzard Beach waterpark. Here are the pictures that I took that day.

BarbaraAnn

Re: Mini Golf - at Winterland/Summerland - in pictures

Hole #1 There's Snow Place Like Gnome Aim for the door, Right up the ramp, watch your ball, roll into camp.

Hole #2 Gone Fishin Aim for the fish hole, get it right, you'll make him think, He got a bite.

Hole #3 Defrosty the cooler Putt up the middle, Give it a whack, make it a good shot, and you'll get a snack.

Hole #4 Putt out the campfire Did we douse the fire? No one remembers, Please help putt it out, Just aim for the embers

Hole #5 Rink in the new year Beside the net, You'll find a hole, We hope your putt's , A shot on goal.

Hole #6 Drive a Hard Taboggan On this hole, Use your noggin, Aim your shot, Through the taboggan.
    Last edited by Barbaraann; 12-22-2006, 05:53 PM.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Hole #7 Unidentified Flying Santa Santa slid, While it was snowing, But when the snow stopped, He kept going.

Hole #8 Ice Tee To while away, Off season hours, We started making, frozen towers

Hole #9 Castle ala Moat Wait for the drawbridge, to lower down, Or into the moat, Your ball will drown.

Hole # 10 Merry Moguls Through the moguls, guide your ball, Sink it and we'll, Deck the hall.

Hole #11 I'll Be Skiing You Swoosh your ball, With downhill grace, Through the slalome, wins the race.

Hole #12 Crashing Through The Snow For those of you, who may be guessin, He took to skiis, without a lesson
      Last edited by Barbaraann; 12-22-2006, 06:36 PM.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Hole #13 Squirty The Snowman Squirty the Snowman, is a jolly happy soul, He loves to cool off golfers, Who putt into this hole.

Hole #14 The North Hole Putt due north, with flick of wrist, To give your ball, a brand new twist.

Hole #15 Vision of Sugar Putts A ricochet, Into a cup, Is one sweet way, To Wrap this up.

Hole #16 The Flippers Were Hung By The Chimney With Care When Santa Climbs, The Chimney Flue, Putt your ball, beneath his shoe.

Hole #17 Not a Creature Was Stirring Except... If you can putt one, Into the cup, A big surprise, will pop right up.

Hole #18 Santa on the Winternet A putt past the mouse, Will make it go click, The cursor is ready, On .com Saint Nick.
        Last edited by Barbaraann; 12-22-2006, 06:29 PM.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

So there you have it.

It is a Hole lot of fun playing miniature golf at this golf course. There are actually 2 separate courses. The first is the Winterland one, and the 2nd is the Summerland. They are both Santa themed.

I thought it might be fun to share these photos with all of you here at MiceChat, since Christmas is almost upon us.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

These are GREAT photos, thank you so much! A couple months ago, I posted a thread asking for pictures of this course and none of them matched up to these. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

As many times as I've been to WDW, I've never stopped there, seems like I always had something else I wanted to do. They really did a great job with that mini-golf course though.

CU@DL

Andy
              -
              What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

Comment

Originally posted by CowofDisney View Post
                These are GREAT photos, thank you so much! A couple months ago, I posted a thread asking for pictures of this course and none of them matched up to these. Thanks for sharing.
                I am sorry that I missed your request. I plan on using these photos in a scrapbook that I will eventually get around to making for my most recent trip to WDW.

I actually took photos of the mini golf, and then immediately after that I had a mishap with my camera. I was glad that I was able to salvage my photos, since I was not able to use my camera. I accidentally spilled an entire refillable mug of water on my camera with the photos inside. I took the memory card out immediately. Good thing I did.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X