• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DisneyMan
    At Work
    • Jan 2005

Taxi service around the WDW resort area

Does anyone know how available the taxi service is in the Orlando area? I'm going down to Florida area for 8 days starting on June 3rd. I'll be down there for a conference but not at the WDW area (at the Orlando Conference center. I'm staying at the Peabody Orlando).

Ideally I want to be able to just jump on a taxi from my hotel and be dropped off at the magic kingdom.

-mark
  • Labuda
    Uber Disney freak! �O�
    • Jan 2005

Mears is all OVER the palce. That said, it may be cheaper for you to just get a rental car than to use taxis to get around from Orlando to WDW. In fact, I just visited Mears' website and transportation from your hotel's address to the TTC at WDW is approximately $25.41. And then you still have to pay the parking fee of $7 IIRC.
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

• slowbee
      The Mickey Follower
      • May 2005

being around the CC, there will be plenty of taxi's. I prefer using them vs. a shuttle because it's more direct, a little less time waiting around. But the draw back is the price.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X