Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Anyone Covering Opening Night of the Pirates Princess Party?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Covering Opening Night of the Pirates Princess Party?

Hope someone is and will return with photo updates. ;o)

Re: Anyone Covering Opening Night of the Pirates Princess Party?

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    Kevin Yee did a write up on MiceAge

Comment

I am going to WDW Feb 27 - Mar 4. I plan on doing a trip report. I have tix to the P&PP for Friday March 2. I would like to post my opinion on the festivities. I did read Kevin Yee's report on it. He was very informative. Although, it seems like he had a chip on his shoulder about it going in. I don't know, maybe it was the way he worded it.
      - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

:ap:

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
        This was last week?!?!? They have a few write ups about it and some great video of the new fireworks show. It looks like a fun night, but I am not sure I would spend the money on it. Maybe sit at Poly to see the fire works, but the rest of the night didn't stand out as much.

j
        Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X