Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Best Walt Disney World Resort Pool?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Walt Disney World Resort Pool?

Which do you think is the better Walt Disney World Resort Pool?
    Volcano Pool at the Polynesian Resort
    30.30%
    Stormalong Bay at the Yacht and Beach Clubs
    60.61%
    Luna Park at the Boardwalk Inn
    3.03%
    I miss the old Polynesian Grotto Pool
    6.06%

Re: Best Walt Disney World Resort Pool?

I like the poly pool with the volcano... I also love the carib beach pool...

Comment

Originally posted by Parisi View Post
      I like the poly pool with the volcano... I also love the carib beach pool...
      Vote in the poll!

Comment

I love the Poly's pool!

Comment

no question stormalong bay, it's a mini waterpark.

Comment

So why isn't anyone voting in the poll???

Comment

sadly when i went to the polynesian i did not have enough time to go on the slide but that pool of so awesome!!! )
              ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
              1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
              2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
              3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
              4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
              5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
              6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
              7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
              8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
              9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
              AND FINALLY...
              10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
              [:

Comment

Stormalong bay! And it's so close to Beaches and Cream!!!

Comment

In all the times I have stayed on WDW property, I have swam in a pool only once. I prefer to be in the parks.

Stormalong Bay seems to look the biggest...and yeah it is like a mini-waterpark.
                  - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

:ap:

Comment

Slap me twice and call me silly, I couldn't see the results of the poll because I had not myself voted in the poll.

NickCharles <-------idiot.

Comment

How is the TL surf pool not on here? That one has my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Touchdown View Post
                        How is the TL surf pool not on here? That one has my vote.
                        Because it's not part of a resort hotel, it's a standalone attraction.

Comment

I was looking forward to Storm Along Bay when we stayed at the YC since I love the water and I was not impressed at all. It is big and has a lot of features but I only spent part of one day there and did not have a desire to go back. First off it took us a while to figure out how to get in. Than on a hot July day the water was so warm that everyone was complaining it was not refreshing. Also if I had kids forget it. I would never be able to sit and relax and see them with as big as it is. I am a big slide person and the slide was just ok. The sandy bottom was cool and the little lazy river was something I enjoyed but my vote went to the Polynesian volcano pool. Easy to get to, right on the beach, view of the castle so at night you can swim and watch the fireworks. The slide is so fun that I go on it multiple times every visit. The zero entry is great to relax in. I love being able to get out and go sit on a lounge in the sand after and just watch the boats go across the Seven Seas Lagoon. I will take the Volcano Pool over SAB any day.
                          DL 1975-2014
                          WDW 1984-2014

He kuikawa ka 'ikena o kela wahi ho'oku ka'a e waiho kala'e ihola ma 'o!

http://www.tikimanpages.com/poly/

Comment

Tikiman, check your private messages.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X