This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start of Summer Crowds

I'm looking at going June 12-18, am I going to be summer crowds @ all? Am I going to get the worst of it?

Was going to go a week earlier, but my friend has to work a graduation on the 9th.
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Re: Start of Summer Crowds

Summer season officially begins the first or second week in June and peaks during the 4th of july and most of that month. The worst of it would be Xmas week but summer crowds are much more manageable, but still... expect crowds to some degree.

Comment

also if you haven't been to florida during the summer, expect it to be hot and humid. as was said above the park is crowded during the beginning of june but not wall to wall people as many northeastern schools don't get out till the end of june. the "official" summer season doesn't start untill the end of june and runs till beginning of august , but things begin to pick up crowd wise after memorial day.

Comment

Don't worry about the crowds. Just come and enjoy. Bring an umbrella as it usually rains every afternoon around 3 pm.

Comment

Summer crowds begin to roll around about mid June, but July is usually the busiest month of the summer and usually the second busiest time of year (the first being Christmas). That's not to say that everything will have 70 minutes and zero manueverability on the walkways, its just going to be a little more crowded than usual. But going then in June, you should be ok, but expect there to be rain practically every day at least for a few minutes.

Comment

Yay rain! Disneyland in the rain is my favorite! And from what I remember of FL rain, it will be 10 times better :P
            “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

I would just add that summer season keeps getting earlier with Florida schools going back as early as late July or the first week in August.

So, as far as locals at least, summer really starts in May now.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X