Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Season Pass

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Pass

Well we have decide to but season passes and was just wondering where we can go and get the acual pass. We will have the paper form when we first get there. My dh says we can at dtd our the hotel.So i was just were the best place to go.

Re: Season Pass

If I remember correctly, annual passes can only be redeemed at Guest Services at the actual parks. But with so many ticket buying options available in the hotel lobbys, you may be able to get it done there. If I had to choose, I would try the hotel if you can, but if not, try the MGM Guest Service or Animal Kingdom, they usually have smaller lines and allow a little extra time.

Comment

Originally posted by lovesgrumpy View Post
      Well we have decide to but season passes and was just wondering where we can go and get the acual pass. We will have the paper form when we first get there. My dh says we can at dtd our the hotel.So i was just were the best place to go.
      Have you actually purchased them yet? You can get them at any Disney Store. You purchase the card from them and then take it to any ticket window at any park and they will convert it to your pass. We buy ours every year from the Disney Store and do this. As I recall, I think you are also a FL resident living close to me...
      Originally posted by larasound
      am I the burrito man?

Comment

as I understand it, it can only be redeemed at guest services. However you can find guest services at every park and also at down town disney.

Comment

I'm not sure if there is a difference between the Season Pass and the annual Pass. We bought Annual Passes online.

When we went in December, we were told to go to Guest Services at any park. We went to the Epcot Guest Services (right outside the entrance, on the way from the bus stops) and converted our paper to a pass.

The day/time we went there was almost no line and we were in and out in about 5 minutes.

IHTH

CU@DL

Andy
          -
          What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

Comment

We goto the one in DTD because there is never anyone there

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
              Have you actually purchased them yet? You can get them at any Disney Store. You purchase the card from them and then take it to any ticket window at any park and they will convert it to your pass. We buy ours every year from the Disney Store and do this. As I recall, I think you are also a FL resident living close to me...

Nope getting them on the 10th. We are military so we are buying them on base. I can't wait to go. and thanks everyone for the info

Comment

any ticket window can actually do it.. but reprints can only be done at guest services...

last time i renewed it, i did it at a epcot ticket window because guest services had a line too long

Comment

We converted our parkhoppers (from MiceChat WDW Invasion 1) to annual passes last year. We did it at the regular ticket window. Be prepared to spend some time - they will need to get all of your information (name, address, etc.) for each annual pass. If I recall correctly, each person has to sign a receipt and then sign the annual pass. It was very time consuming.
                  Rick

Comment

I'm not sure if there is a difference between the Season Pass and the annual Pass.
                    Annual pass is good for 365 days.

Season pass is just that... seasonal. The summer and other "peak" periods are blocked out.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X