This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DisneyWorld in April?

Hello again, my little Micey friends. Well, after a conversation with hubby...we just don't think we can wait until Oct. to go to Disney again....we're thinking late April....and I wanted to get ya'll's opinions....PLEASE help!!!!! What is the weather like? Are the crowds as bad as they were when we went in July that time? Thanks guys!!!!

Re: DisneyWorld in April?

It depends on when you are going in April. Many Schools have their spring breaks scattered throughout April so chances are it is going to be busier than October. I went in April 2006 and it was busy to say the least. The lines were long, but they were definitely not unbearable. Another thing to consider is how close Easter is to your vacation. I don't know where Easter falls on the calendar this year but I have heard it is the second busiest time of the year besides Christmas/New Years. If I were you, I would probably wait until October. But if you really can't wait, you should be able to manage.

Comment

well, we decided to go in April instead of Oct, because we expect Oct. to be rather busy for our family. Hubby should be getting orders sometime around then.

Easter Sunday is on the 8th....and we are thinking of the 16th through the 26th. So, that's after Easter. I'm thinking we should be okay then.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy-poo View Post
        well, we decided to go in April instead of Oct, because we expect Oct. to be rather busy for our family. Hubby should be getting orders sometime around then.

Easter Sunday is on the 8th....and we are thinking of the 16th through the 26th. So, that's after Easter. I'm thinking we should be okay then.
        Have a great trip and please post a trip report when you get back!

Comment

I've been in late April before. It was medium crowded, and very hot. Manageable for a ten day trip if you take your time, take frequent breaks in the pool, and remember to pack water bottles and sunscreen. Have a great time!
          Don't make me come in there!

Comment

Great! I hope you have a wonderful time. After Easter should be less crowded, and I can totally understand being busy. I went in April and i had Wonderful time and I only wish the same unto you

Comment

Comment

well, it looks like I spoke too soon....now, we're looking at May.....the second and third week of May to be exact. Taking off work in April would cause problems...and we couldn't get a reservation at Cinderella Castle for lunch until May....so, is it REALLY that hot in May? Thanks guys!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X