X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW June 9th-19th

Anyone going to be there?
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Re: WDW June 9th-19th

depends on the schedule... and how many locals have time...

who knows, but that is a long period of time.

Comment

I'm thinking about going sometime in June for Star Wars Weekends again.

Comment

going about sometimes in june as well .
        HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

I won't be there until the 24th.
          “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

we need to pick a weekend day in the a period of time during June for a unofficial meet!

Comment

I still need to get a new 3 Day Play pass before I start making any plans.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                I still need to get a new 3 Day Play pass before I start making any plans.
                your Clearwater though.. not enough visits for a fla ap yet?

Comment

I had an AP about 6 or 7 years ago and used it a lot but it got to be a bit buzzkill after awhile. So going just a few times a year makes the trips little more special. Plus, an AP is WAAAAAY out of my budget these days.

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
                    we need to pick a weekend day in the a period of time during June for a unofficial meet!
                    That would be great! I have never met any Mice Chat members before. Here is our Tentative Itin. I guess we are leaving the 18th, not 19th!
                    MagicKingdom
                    MagicKingdom
                    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

the main problem, Saturdays are the best days for most of us.. since i some people work on Mondays and don't like having to wake up early after coming home late.

Comment

Yeah when I go these days, I go on Saturdays (unless I'm on vacation from work, then I'll go on a weekday). Actually what I like to do is leave work around 1pm and drive up, do some shopping at the nearby outlet mall, then check into my hotel and visit DTD for awhile before crashing for the night. Then Saturday.... I hit whatever park I feel like going to for the day.

Comment

Currently I am AP less, but hope to have an AP by late May or early June. I'd def like to do some sort of meet with some of the others here on MC sometime.

Comment

Oddly enough, I will be there then! Unless our budget gets pulled, I'm scheduled to attend a conference at Coronado Springs. I'll be getting there on Sat, 6-9-07. Wait, can you believe it? They're sending me to a conference at WDW! Woo hoo!
                            I want my cake back!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X