This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epcot - Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros soft opening

Hey people, I was just wondering if anyone has heard any details on the new epcot mexican attraction "Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros." We are planning to visit in late April and was wondering if anyone has heard of any soft openings before the April 2nd openning. Thanks :ap:

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Re: Epcot - Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros soft opening

I haven't heard of anything.

Hello from a fellow South Floridian!

Comment

Originally posted by EPCOT1982 View Post
      Hey people, I was just wondering if anyone has heard any details on the new epcot mexican attraction "Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros." We are planning to visit in late April and was wondering if anyone has heard of any soft openings before the April 2nd openning. Thanks :ap:
      Do you mean late March? Late April would put you after the April 2nd opening. Since this seems so low key, there might not be one, but you never know.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Early soft openings are possible if the rehab is pretty much complete prior to the April 1st target date. Though, there have been no reports on the progress of Gran Fiesta Tour. You're lucky to be seeing it in April , the month of the grand opening. Disney should be able to do a lot with the Three Caballeros story line using the ride's 16 screens...and hopefully an infusion of new animatronics.

Were you going to move your trip to March, if you receive confirmation of a soft opening?
        To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Does anybody else hate the new name?

It sounds like another example of someone who doesn't speak Spanish making up a name in Spanish. Like "chalupa".

Whenever they have to name something FIESTA I am suspect.

Comment

I don't care for the name either. Anything that has the word "featuring" in it's name, automatically makes it sound like a hip-hop concert to me. Yuk!

Comment

Yo, my name is Donald, I am a duck,
              when I get with Daisy I like to...

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                Yo, my name is Donald, I am a duck,
                when I get with Daisy I like to...
                run amok?

I don't necessarily hate the name. You know no one is going to be calling it by it's whole name. I'm pretty sure we're all going to just call it the Grand Fiesta Tour. Or the Big Party Tour. Or the Big Chalupa/Gordita Tour

Click the banner! ^^^^
                Follow us on Twitter
                @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Anything that has the word "featuring" in it's name, automatically makes it sound like a hip-hop concert to me.
                  LOL! I know, right? It's like these people need someone to hold their hand 24/7 or something.

I don't think the new name is all that bad... a bit long though.

Comment

I'm going to be there may 27-30th, and my first stop in Epcot will be the Grand Chalupa Tour. I am really excited about it. I wonder, though, if Disney is even going to bother marketing it or not?

Click the banner! ^^^^
                    Follow us on Twitter
                    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

so, wait.....the name is ^? Whoa yeah, bit long. I'll see it though...think te little one will like it.

Comment

There's always soft openings ... always.

Comment

To me, it will always be the "Mexico ride" or "El Rio del Tiempo."

Comment

Yo quiero Epcot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzapants View Post
                              I'm going to be there may 27-30th, and my first stop in Epcot will be the Grand Chalupa Tour. I am really excited about it. I wonder, though, if Disney is even going to bother marketing it or not?
                              I wonder how many former DCA visitors are going to expect a free tortilla or chalupa at the end of the ride.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X