Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Theme Park Attraction Themed Attraction

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theme Park Attraction Themed Attraction

Bear with me friends, it's shaping up to be one of "those" weeks around the office so I decided to share some of the madness with you by starting this whacky thread from the dark side.

I was watching a preview for Meet the Robinsons & I believe and saw something that looked like Space Mountain in a scene.

What, with all the buzz on these boards about Pixar's Toys, Fish, Monsters, Bugs, Cars, etc. invading the scene at all the Disney Theme Parks, I wonder how far is too far.

What if Disney-Pixar decides to greenlight a movie based on Theme Park Attractions? Summer 2011 'RIDES' hits theaters in select cities. The story follows retired Epcot audio animatronics who get lost in transition from WDW to __________ and need to find their way, blah blah blah.

So naturally, the next step is to open a new ride or rides based upon the rides portrayed in 'RIDES'. (That's Marklar for you South Park fans).

The bad; Seeing a new Mad Tea Party mockingly built next to the real Mad Tea Party (REAL Mad Tea Party?) only these new cups have eyes, noses and big cheesy grins.

The good; 'RIDES' creates good justification for HORIZONS' triumphant return. Albeit in a modified format but it comes back nonetheless.

Okay, it's time for my return trip to earth to commence. Thanks for accomodating me.
    Last edited by Lectrorail; 02-27-2007, 11:11 AM.
    People aren't successful because they have never failed.....they are successful because failing hasn't stopped them.

Re: Theme Park Attraction Themed Attraction

This cracked me up. I will have visions of rides based on rides all afternoon.

Comment

I was watching a preview for Meet the Robinsons & I believe and saw something that looked like Space Mountain in a scene.
      It's just a small gag. The kid goes to the future and they show a shot of the themepark known as todayland. I thought it was hillarious.

Comment

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Comment

sounds like a fun theme to me

Disney: true inspiration!

Comment

Originally posted by prince_david View Post
            sounds like a fun theme to me
            prince_david,

Glad you're onboard with this. I will be certain to nominate you as the lead designer for the fastpass distribution area and queue to 'ADVENTURE THRU QUEUE' - the attraction that celebrates the history of all the wonderful WDW queues from Pirates to Expedition Everest. Oddly enough, this will NOT be a walk-thru attraction.
            People aren't successful because they have never failed.....they are successful because failing hasn't stopped them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lectrorail View Post
              prince_david,

Glad you're onboard with this. I will be certain to nominate you as the lead designer for the fastpass distribution area and queue to 'ADVENTURE THRU QUEUE' - the attraction that celebrates the history of all the wonderful WDW queues from Pirates to Expedition Everest. Oddly enough, this will NOT be a walk-thru attraction.

Is it wrong that I would actually want to ride this? Ahh the turnstiles, the ropes, the switchbacks. Sounds e-ticket all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by flotsam_mike View Post
                Is it wrong that I would actually want to ride this? Ahh the turnstiles, the ropes, the switchbacks. Sounds e-ticket all the way.
                I'm telling ya, it's gonna be great. The final show scene will take place in a huge space filled with synchronized musical audio animatronic air gates on 6 levels! :thumbup:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X