Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Annual Passes

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Passes

We are wanting to buy annual passes for the kids. Austin is 9 and will be 10 in August. Do we just buy the kids pass or have to buy the 10+ pass?
    :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Re: Annual Passes

I would definitely but the kid's pass since technically he is 9 when you purchase the pass. Just because he will turn 10 after you buy it should have no bearing on it. Everyone has a birthday sometime within the year of an annual pass.
    Originally posted by larasound
    am I the burrito man?

Comment

ok i kinda figured that it would be like that...just haven't had to deal with it yet. lol

Comment

Yeah, and I've never seen anyone get asked for a birth cetificate at the gate to prove your kid is the right age for the kid's pass.) Plus there are some 6 year olds I've seen that could pass for a 10 year old.
        Originally posted by larasound
        am I the burrito man?

Comment

My 9 yr. old could pass for about 6 or 7 yrs. old. He's very small for his size. He's just a little taller than Tyler (my 6 yr. old)!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X