Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you get a high score in the Buzz Lightyear ride?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you get a high score in the Buzz Lightyear ride?

I remember reading once on line about how to get high scores in this ride. Does anyone remember a website that talks about it? Or can anyone give me some pointers on how to get a better score? We finally realized that the targets far away give more points as do the moving ones. My 10 year old son got over 200,000 points the last time we were on in February and let me tell you, it sure did boost his confidence. (Strange as that may sound.)

Any pointers would be great. Thanks!

Re: How can you get a high score in the Buzz Lightyear ride?

Below Zurg, visible after you pass him, is a target good for 99,000 points. I once hit it more than 10 times and got 999,999, which is the max score.
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

In the first room, as you enter the attraction, the 2nd (his left) hand on the moving robot on the left is worth 100,000 points. (palm only, outside is worth 10,000)

In the old Paris diorama room, the first time you see Zurg's ship, the target at the very bottom of his ship is worth 100,000. The trick is you can only hit the target coming and going.

Those two targets are worth the most in the entire attraction. And now that you know, they'll probably change them. What imagination!
      -Dr. Nigel Channing
      "We don't know anything... that can't be imagined."

"Keep Moving Forward"

Comment

How about on Astro Blasters in DL?? Any tips there??

Comment

Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
          How about on Astro Blasters in DL?? Any tips there??
          i believe thats what they are talking about? astro blasters = Buzz lightyear ride? not 100% sure tho... hehe
          "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
          "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
          "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
          I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
          If you won the lottery what would you do?
          Originally posted by Wally
          Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Comment

Thanks you guys for the tips!

Comment

ooooo, good question. Last year, we rode it for the first time....out of my Dad, Mom, Hubby, kid, me and best friend...my Mom scored the highest. Bummer. I thnk I ws the lowest......even my four year old did better. This time, it's war!!!!!

Comment

I thought those secret spots were disabled? Then again, that's what I read on the internet so it's probably 100% wrong...

Comment

Sure way to get a high score....

Hope the ride breaks down and you find a high scoring target, then just keeping hitting it until the ride starts up again and you will have your high score.
                  In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

Comment

Originally posted by StitchIsKing View Post
                    I thought those secret spots were disabled? Then again, that's what I read on the internet so it's probably 100% wrong...
                    Yeah, they still work. Sorry to burst your bubble. And by the way, Stitch is not King, Dr. Nigel Channing is. I mean, look at me! I have more than Stitch! Stitch is only in one attraction, I'm in two, and one of my attractions has been cloned all over the globe!
                    -Dr. Nigel Channing

"Keep Moving Forward"

Comment

I was going to ask how you manage to be in four cities at once.

Comment

We have a cloning machine in the institute, as well as more shrinking machines, and a teleporter that we bought from a company called X-S. Not sure what happened to the company, but the invention is very unique. I believe we're getting a time machine next year that can send a robot with 9-eyes through time.
                        -Dr. Nigel Channing

"Keep Moving Forward"

Comment

How's that giant microscope working out?

I hear if you look inside it during business hours, you can see miniature people in little sub-atomic cars spitting at your view lens.

Comment

I must say, that's not the only thing you can see. It's what those mini-people were doing in those cars that umm, well, I'd rather not talk about that here.
                            -Dr. Nigel Channing

"Keep Moving Forward"

Comment

My brother was down there over the past week and got over a million points. The trick is on both Zurgs there is a little hole on his chest that is unmarked. If you hit the chest just right, you can get a ton of points (sorry I don't know how many)
                              Growing older is manditory
                              Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X