Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Staying at the Values.. like staying in a Mall!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Staying at the Values.. like staying in a Mall!

Ok, why even counter with that if the rate is a special rate? The point was.. people keep mentioning these specialized rates.. and an expectation is established that these resorts are $60-$80/night places. The reality is their prices are much higher and only with special rates or dates are these cheaper rates available.

All the talk about the 'special' rates has clouded the perceived costs of these resorts
    I'll agree that the values aren't worth their price at their most upper level prices. I'm not going to spend 120 dollars for them, but when I can get them on the special rates I think they're definitely worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
      I'll agree that the values aren't worth their price at their most upper level prices. I'm not going to spend 120 dollars for them, but when I can get them on the special rates I think they're definitely worth it.

I definitely agree with this. I took the girls for the week in 05' and we stayed at the Pop Century and I only paid 49 bucks a night, it was perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
        Compare that to .. what you really did say

I didn't buy the DDP and I do feel this way. So what you are trying to say.. I still can't even figure out. Using complete comprehensible english in your posts might help.

The point is.. 'snack' used to be a snack meal.. not a piece of candy! The fact that Disney sets the bar that low is miserable.
        There are more snack offers than a candy bar HA HA.

Comment

Compare that to .. what you really did say

I didn't buy the DDP and I do feel this way. So what you are trying to say.. I still can't even figure out. Using complete comprehensible english in your posts might help.

The point is.. 'snack' used to be a snack meal.. not a piece of candy! The fact that Disney sets the bar that low is miserable.
          The real problem is that you go to Disney and complain about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BALASADA View Post
            The real problem is that you go to Disney and complain about it.
            Do you expect people to go to Disney and only have glowing reports of magic and happiness? Doesn't seem to be the case these days, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by danyoung View Post
              Do you expect people to go to Disney and only have glowing reports of magic and happiness? Doesn't seem to be the case these days, does it?
              Don't even bother dan.. I'll tell you why in PM
              Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
              Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
              Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

Ok.. here's another way to put it. None of the themes of the Moderates appeal to me. They don't seem real compelling to me. I guess that's part of my resistance to them...
                YES! Exactly! It makes no difference to me what the wallpaper or the comforter looks like. That not why I'm at Walt Disney World!
                It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Working...
                X