Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Disney's Pirate and Princess Party in August

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney's Pirate and Princess Party in August

Lords and Ladies, allow me to announce that Disney's Pirate and Princess Party has been successful enough to come back later this year in August and September. Dates have yet to be decided, but expect to hear an official announcement coming in the weeks ahead.

That is all.

Maybe I'll take Figment if he behaves.
    -Dr. Nigel Channing
    "We don't know anything... that can't be imagined."

"Keep Moving Forward"

Re: Disney's Pirate and Princess Party in August

Interesting. Any possible dates? Late August or all of August and Sept? This would have some interesting impact on MK crowds, especially if they do that free dining thing again during this part of hurricane season.

Comment

Quite shocking concidering the parties have not been as greatly attended as they make it out to be.. based on what I hear from my insider friends...who also told me the prospects of these coming back was bleak.
      Hmmm.. maybe they are trying to capitalize yet once more on the release of POTC3... I personally am over all this "pirate" crap.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
        Interesting. Any possible dates? Late August or all of August and Sept? This would have some interesting impact on MK crowds, especially if they do that free dining thing again during this part of hurricane season.
        Unfortunately, I do not know exact dates. However, based on my experience, I believe that the party would come back for about a month in total, with parties for the 2nd half of August, and for the first 3/4ths of September, just enough time to allow for the Halloween Party to return a week later. And yes, the free dining plan should be coming back, a bit more limited though.
        -Dr. Nigel Channing

"Keep Moving Forward"

Comment

I call bull!

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
            Hmmm.. maybe they are trying to capitalize yet once more on the release of POTC3... I personally am over all this "pirate" crap.
            I've been sick of it for a while too, especially since it's taking over Tom Sawyer Island at Disneyland too! :ceek:

My main concern isn't getting to attend it this summer, but the crowds and possible park closings that would go along with it. Even if they aren't as attended during this second run, the other parks, especially Epcot will be busy!

Please keep us updated with dates as I'm planning my August travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
              I call bull!
              And I call that we've already ordered the goods for the party.
              -Dr. Nigel Channing

"Keep Moving Forward"

Comment

:shakesheadinwonder:
                Last edited by tloolgb; 03-04-2007, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
                  I call bull!
                  No it's not.
                  Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
                  May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
                  May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
                  May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
                  Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
                  Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
                  May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

I thought the Pirate and Princess Party was really fun, although not exactly worth $40... and not something I'd need to do more than once in my lifetime...
                    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Ah for the love of Pete! And they picked the one time of the year they stay open later an old granny to do it, too!

If they combine all this with free dining they're going to be way in over their heads.

Comment

MNSSHP is suppose to start mid september as every year right .

So that means that Disney will advertise both in september ?

Come and be a part of the Pirates and Princess Party and Hey Come to the Not So Scary Halloween Party just a week after Pirates and Princess Party .
                        HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

I'm sure they wouldn't advertise both at the same time. At least not in the same market.
                          -Dr. Nigel Channing

"Keep Moving Forward"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Nigel Channing View Post
                            I'm sure they wouldn't advertise both at the same time. At least not in the same market.
                            Everything is possible this is Walt Disney World . lol just kidding
                            HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

I know which one I will be attending come Fall....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X