This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt Disney World! Yay!!!

Hey there everybody! My boyfriend and I just got back from our trip last night. The "Mouse" was so generous that he gave me my very own cold while I was there---just for my birthday! :P Geez....I ended up calling the clinic and getting the van to pick us up. Anyways, more about that later.
    I am going to try and get some pics up tonight. My trip started out with lots of pictures, but then started to lessen as the days went on. I was getting annoyed with people getting in my pictures! *sigh*
    Now, time to unpack!!
    - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

:ap:

Re: Walt Disney World! Yay!!!

Can't wait to see the pictures! Hope you feel better!
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Glad you had a great time. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Risa View Post
        My trip started out with lots of pictures, but then started to lessen as the days went on. I was getting annoyed with people getting in my pictures! *sigh*
        Now, time to unpack!!
        It's all about the timing.

Comment

I know, I know....I am not the shutterbug some people are. Never really have been. I had better learn to take lots of pics if I ever want to have kids. :P

Let's see if I can get some pics up now....
          - Larisa

Comment

Computer problems tonight folks....
            No pics.....sorry.
            I don't think my computer likes me very much.
            - Larisa

Comment

what a coincidence!!!! The computers at work HATE me!!! Seriously, I think they know I keep threatening to throw them in the pool, so, when I log in...they go bonkers. Ah, just gotta LOVE technology.

Comment

Hope you're feeling better. I always try to take pics with no people in them. Even the people I'm with! I guess I'm a bit anti-social. I'm trying to change that though. We'll see.
                I want my cake back!
                sigpic

Comment

Never feel bad about not taking pictures. I saw my first three trips to WDW through the black and white viewfinder of a camcorder. After 15 years of visiting the parks I refuse to carry one anymore. I try to burn the images into my mind so I can go there mentally whenever I can't get there in person. Now sometimes I just close my eyes and mentally walk through the parks remembering as much detail as I can. It is a great way to keep the magic with you wherever you go. OK everyone, close your eyes... you are standing on main street by the ice cream parlor looking at the castle... can you smell the popcorn from the wagon on the corner?... :-)
                  "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
                    Never feel bad about not taking pictures. I saw my first three trips to WDW through the black and white viewfinder of a camcorder. After 15 years of visiting the parks I refuse to carry one anymore. I try to burn the images into my mind so I can go there mentally whenever I can't get there in person. Now sometimes I just close my eyes and mentally walk through the parks remembering as much detail as I can. It is a great way to keep the magic with you wherever you go. OK everyone, close your eyes... you are standing on main street by the ice cream parlor looking at the castle... can you smell the popcorn from the wagon on the corner?... :-)
                    Mmmmm.......popcorn.
                    That's almost how I have been most of these years. I was just so happy to come across this site and have other people be so happy to talk Disney. Plus, I got the new camera for Christmas, so I wanted to try and take good pics....well at least try to.
                    - Larisa

Comment

No problem not having pictures, the trips themselves are the most important part.

As long as you had a good time, we are all happy for you.

Comment

Ok, here goes some pics. These pics are kind of big, but I barely figured out which site to use to even make them show up as an image rather than a link. I'll put a few up today, but if anyone knows how to make them smaller, feel free to pass along some info.

Here is my boyfriend, Sam in our room at Port Orleans Riverside. Great pic of him. Heehee

It's kind of a tradition for me to go to MK first, so here we are at the entrance. Not a great pic of me, per se, but I do love the background. The castmember took a nice pic, but forgot to tell me to unscrunch my face. It was sunny!

Ahh...Cinderella's Castle on a sunny day.

That's it for this morning. I am going to play around with the resizing options for my pics and see what I can come up with.
                        - Larisa

Comment

AHA!!! I figured out what to do to make the pictures smaller.
                          - Larisa

Comment

Great photos! You might want to try a photobucket account. They have a great resizing feature and give you the code to link directly to it.

You guys make a cute couple!

Comment

Aww....thanks. I just realized that photobucket has the different uploading sizes. .
                              - Larisa

Comment

I cant see most of the photo's
                                - Milo

Comment

Me either! But then again I'm at work and that might be the reason too...I'm lucky it lets me on here!

Comment

I dont know what happened to the pictures. How weird.

Here they are again:

My boyfriend Sam in our room at Port Orleans Riverside.

Another shot of our room at Riverside.

And one more....

Sam and I at the entrance to MK. It's been a tradition of mine to have MK be the first park we go to. I also have to eat a Mickey ice cream bar right on Main Street.

Ahhh...Cinderella's Castle on a sunny day. Those guy's red shorts really stand out. :P

Mickey's Phillharmagic waiting area. I love the posters on the inside, but I didn't get any pics of them. We walked through so fast because I was being hurried by some people behind us.

Automagic doors to the theater. A little girl I met while waiting told me I should take a picture of this sign because it was funny. How cute!
                                    - Larisa

Comment

Some more pics from Day 1 at MK:

Woody's Roundup show in Frontierland. At least I think that was what they called it...? I had just been pin shopping a few minutes earlier.

More Woody and friends.

Big Thunder Mountain. The weather was awesome on our first day! The mountain looks cool.

The "picturesque" shot of Splash Mountain. Notice the Kodak Picture Spot sign. :P

Aaaarrrgghh!! Where's me rum?!

None other than Jack Sparrow himself.

Promotional flagging for the Year of a Million Dreams I believe.
                                      - Larisa

Comment

I LOVE the pirate's life sign!!!

It looks like you guys had so much fun!

Comment

Working...
                                        X