This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Turtle Talk w/ Crush work?

WDW's website lists it as a "Meet & Greet", which makes sense - but I understand it takes place in a smallish auditorium, so obviously only so many kids can get in there at once.

I'm guessing there's going to be a pretty sizable line to get in, with the limited room inside the theater? Any tips or suggestions for best times to try it out?

Thanks in advance!

Re: How does Turtle Talk w/ Crush work?

Its kinda just like any other theater-like attraction at WDW.. I think it's more of an attraction then a meet and greet, although classifying it as one does make sense.

The line can get long, but I think the show only runs for 10 minutes so you probably wouldn't be waiting in line for more than 10-20 minutes

Comment

I havent seen the show since they moved it to the new location at the old 2nd pre-show building. Think of it as an "interactive" type movie. Crush talks to the audience and a cast member will choose from the audience to ask a question and crush replies. I recommend this show. Usually the best time to see is towards Future World closing hours, less crowds.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

its magic

the best time to see it is Extra magic hours... or close to it.. you might miss illuminations.. but you wont have much of a line..

Comment

Great - thanks for the information, everyone!

Comment

It works very well from what I have seen;-) Disney Magic is how it works. But to be truthful if I told you it would not be as cool as you think it is.

J
            Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

OK OK - so my question was worded poorly I didn't mean to sound like I wanted to know how the technology works, but merely how to best experience the attraction without having to wait too long.

Comment

well, I wanna know how the technology works!!! Haha, seriously, this is a don't miss. My daughter loved, it.....but,...SO DID I!!! It was SO great!!! Can't wait t see it again. The best memory? Someone's cell phone rang...Crush said "dude, answer your shell phone."..."tell em you're talking to a turtle."..haha. great time.

Comment

When we were there over Christmas the lines were incredily long. We went after dinner and the place was practicaly empty. Nemo was a walk-on and the Crush hardly had anyone in line. We saw Crush on 2 different nights. Went after dinner and voila - empty!
                  "First of all I would like to make one thing perfectly clear.
                  I never explain anything." Mary Poppins
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/26132873@N00/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X