This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best ride to take a nap on?

What is the best ride or attraction to take a nap at each of the WDW parks?
    When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true, but because of distance, not for millions of years.

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"

Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Re: Best ride to take a nap on?

Hall of Presidents at Magic Kingdom

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

I always fall asleep in Hall of Preidents at Magic Kingdom
      I also sleep in Ellen's energy adventure and America Adventure
      I almost fell asleep on the lazy river at Blizzard beach
      can't say i fell asleep anywhere at Animal Kingdom or MGM.
      "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

Originally posted by tbminnie View Post
        I always fall asleep in Hall of Preidents at Magic Kingdom
        I also sleep in Ellen's energy adventure and America Adventure
        I almost fell asleep on the lazy river at Blizzard beach
        can't say i fell asleep anywhere at Animal Kingdom or MGM.

oh yeah, I forgot about the American Adventure. I always get really sleepy in that ride, but the Hall of Presidents takes the cake on the most boring ride at WDW.
        "Hall of Presidents - Best place to nap thus far"

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

Absolutely Universe of Energy! And that's not a slam to the attraction - I love it - but it's dark and cool, how could you not?
          Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

The lazy river at Typhoon Lagoon.

Pure, unadultered bliss.

(When its only you on it)
            BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
            October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
            October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
            April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
            October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
            October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
            October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
            October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
            December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
            July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
            July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
            July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
            February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
            February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
            TRIP REPORTS

Comment

Not rides, but Hall of Presidents & American Adventure. I always curl up in the back when I need a quick nap while in the parks (plus an extended break from the heat in the summer).

Comment

France! I was guilty of falling asleep in there last time with yoyo and his family. I didn't want to because I do enjoy the film... but the music and images were such a lullaby that I couldn't help it! :blush:

Comment

As much as I love it, the backwards portion of Spaceship Earth, with the air conditioning and Jeremy Irons's soothing voice, has been known to lull me to sleep.
                  It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                    As much as I love it, the backwards portion of Spaceship Earth, with the air conditioning and Jeremy Irons's soothing voice, has been known to lull me to sleep.
                    :lol: Um..... yea. :croll:

Comment

Ya know, yoyo, I have to agree with you on that. I mean you're already in a reclining position and it's very dark. And Jeremy's voice is much more soothing than Walter's ever was...

Comment

I know this is going to sound funny but, I can always nap on It a Small World, maybe because my kids want to ride it like ten times. The ride has cool air, a smoothing boat and the nice song, of course the nap only last until the the ride gets to about the half way point at which I get fed up with the song and want to get out of the boat with a baseball bat, but that is another story.

Comment

I love the attraction, and this is not a knock against it, but I have fallen asleep on COP.

After a long day, you go into the dark coolness - add the gentle rumbling of the turntable and poof ! - naptime.

-dave
                          "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                          "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

I'm surprised that Sounds Dangerous hasn't been mentioned. It's nice and dark, cool and can be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by erick13 View Post
                              I'm surprised that Sounds Dangerous hasn't been mentioned. It's nice and dark, cool and can be quiet.
                              You know, I forgot about that one. All you have to do is take off the headphones = say hello to naptime

Comment

American Adventure, Sounds Dangerous & Hall of Presidents always make me tired.
                                :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                                Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

For me it's always the TTA. No knock on the attraction, I love it, it's just very relaxing!

Comment

I don't fall asleep anywhere, but I'd have to say if I did, these would be it:

Hall of Presidents - MK
                                    Carrousel of Progress - MK
                                    Tomorrowland Transit Authority - MK

The Circle of Life Show - Epcot

- nothing really at MGM that I can think of besides the Great Movie Ride -

- nothing at Animal Kingdom I can think of either... hmm

Comment

Spaceship Earth all the way. This one was the best place to go when my youngest needed a nap when she was a baby. She was usually out by the time we cleared the caveman.
                                      Originally posted by larasound
                                      am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
                                        I love the attraction, and this is not a knock against it, but I have fallen asleep on COP.

After a long day, you go into the dark coolness - add the gentle rumbling of the turntable and poof ! - naptime.

-dave
                                        I've caught myself getting there - but I love it too much to do that. Or at least do it, yet.

Comment

Working...
                                        X