This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst queue line at WDW

Here's an interesting question...What do you guys think is the worst queue line at WDW? By this I mean longest, pace, theming, etc.

The one line I hate doing the most is Big Thunder Mountain.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Re: Worst queue line at WDW

I think that the KS and BTMRR queues are rather long.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Imgination Pavillion for the figment ride. But I am biased because i hate that ride. (Sorry to all that love it) I ride it though cuz my kids love it. They want to ride it 3-4 times and each time my husband laughs at me.
      "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

Well, the new Comedy Club's queue looks pretty lame. As far as length, I would say I dislike any of the fantasyland queues. Buzz Lightyear's queue is pretty weak but, the mural & ride are nice.
        - Horizonsfan

Comment

The Dumbo ride.

Comment

I hate the Haunted Mansion. It isn't a line, it's a funnel. Of course I love the ride.
            "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." Walt Disney

Comment

Primeval Whirl, not only the queue, but the exit line. Did they even stop to think about how people would disembark? The walk off is almost as long as the walk on, really dumb in my opinion!
              In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

Comment

Rock and Roller Coaster. The one queue line I can't stand. So long and boring.
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Big Thunder Mountain & Peter Pan

.. a dream is a wish your heart makes

Comment

Well if guests would stop ruining the lines (happens more at DLR) then they could theme them up more without having them get ruined right away and have to pay to fix it...

Anyway.. I would say PhilharMagic because it's a 3D movie with NO pre-show. Muppets has the best pre-show, HISTA has an ad (better than nothing!), ITTBAB has singing bugs (it's at least cute and the wait is short because the show is too).

Comment

Hmm, interesting question. I noticed all the really good queues, but none of them stuck out in my mind as particularly bad. We went when it wasn't really that busy, so we didn't really wait in all that many lines, especially at MK, when we had a wheelchair in our party. Honestly, I can't even remember most of the lines.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Space Mountain is my least favorite...it's dark and usually HOT. Unless you've got a fastpass of course

Laura

Comment

It's Tough to be a Bug is a queue I forgot. Such a small, dark, confined space. I'm surprised more people haven't gone AWOL in there. So crazy.
                          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

hmmmm, the outside lines are the worst. Like, Peter Pan, Dumbo, Pooh....anything that's boring. I like stuff to look at.....although HM and BTM are pretty bad too. Now we need a favorite thread.

Comment

The worst are really just in fantasyland. Ones like small world, peter pan, etc. While others like HM, BTMRR, etc are long, they are covered, and they do have things to look at, etc. Most of fantasyland is simply just wrapping around or in front of the buildings.
                              Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
                              Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                              Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

I Hate any line where I can see the Fastpass line going past me when I'm in the standby. Soarin' is possibly my least favorite based on wait, Dumbo is my least based on time spent vs. quality of ride, and Space Mountain is my least favorite for having the least to look at.

Comment

Space has stuff to look at.. just a lot of the same stuff

In the early queue you have all the '3d' windows with the various space things.. and then once you get into the dome area.. you can watch the trains flying around.
                                  Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
                                  Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                                  Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

My least favorite would have to be Soarin'

Comment

Mission: Space without a fastpass took us two and a half hours. Keep in mind this was the first year (or summer) it was out, and the fastpass was much much later. We were outside the whole time, in the scorching hot sun. We were lucky we could at least sit down on the curb. Finally we get inside, and find another long long maze. Then we get to the front, and fastpasses get to go. Worst line in my life (Keep in mind Soarin' has those huge screens to look at).

Comment

Working...
                                      X