X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Monsters Inc Comedy Club - Interior Photos and Video

Originally posted by EpcotServo View Post
    I assume that the "that was AWFUL" was used reffering to the clips? That's what I was talking about. And I did say that I didn't mean to be rude, and that I was just pointing out how silly that was. Have a nice day!

"i don't mean to be rude but you're an idiot" is basically what you wrote. You can dress it however you like but that's what it was.

Yup, AWFUL was what I wrote and I will standby that until I see it for myself or until I see other clips that prove me wrong... and actually, I HOPE that I'm proven wrong because I really want Disney to succeed in the parks.

The concept as a whole is still not that great and definitely not something I would greenlight for Tomorrowland. But regardless, I'd like to check it out soon.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Thanks for the photos and clips. The animation looked solid, albeit, you did mention glitches, and the set up is definately different than what I read about. But it still sounds like a turd of a show they are trying to cover with pretty flowers from all account so far.

A shame too, because it looks like they blew a decent size budget on just detailing the set alone. Not DLR's direct import of TDL's Buzz Lightyear ride, but close enough I would imagin given what I've seen MK pop out in the last year.
      WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by EpcotServo View Post
        And after that "I hope it's FUNNIER than those clips..." You said...

I assume that the "that was AWFUL" was used reffering to the clips? That's what I was talking about. And I did say that I didn't mean to be rude, and that I was just pointing out how silly that was. Have a nice day!
        I don't mean to be rude, but I found it more silly to defend this attraction.

Comment

Working...
        X