Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Sawyer Island in MK to get changes as well?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Sawyer Island in MK to get changes as well?

I guess this is part question.. with the TSI at DL getting re-themed.. what about TSI at the MK? Obviously things are not happening right now but wonder if it will be rethemed like DLs?

Since it could be.. we made a point to visit TSI this last week on our trip. Interestingly enough.. riding with us on the rafts were some CMs who were doing some visual exploring of their own. One had a artificial turf sample and the other was carrying a folder with what appeared to be schematic/overhead type drawings.

http://www.crackaddict.com/~flynn/di...ages/tsi11.jpg

I'm not inferring this means anything.. I just found it an interesting coincidence in timing.

Re: Tom Sawyer Island in MK to get changes as well?

as far as I have heard they aren't going to change our TSI. but of course that could change if pirate island takes off

Comment

The thing that wouldn't make sense though is that at DL, POTC is right across the river in New Orleans Square, but in the MK at WDW it's in Adventureland, so what would the pirates be doing in Frontierland?

Comment

Originally posted by NickCharles View Post
        The thing that wouldn't make sense though is that at DL, POTC is right across the river in New Orleans Square, but in the MK at WDW it's in Adventureland, so what would the pirates be doing in Frontierland?

Comment

Nope. No changes coming to MK's TSI.

It takes enough just to get them to close down the Mansion for rehab for the first time in a decade.

Comment

Don't say it. I will cry!

The BEST part about TSI at WDW is the Fort - it's STILL THERE and OPEN so it makes TSI not just fun but really fun!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X