This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny TR from Animal Kingdom

A friend of ours is at Disneyworld this weekend. He sent over a message and I thought I would share.

From him, "Recon 1 to mission control...Recon 1 to mission control... My last transmission I don't think was sent correctly. We finished lunch and I'm trying to type while walking.

First to report The eagle has landed... Flight arrived at 0630 and we easily made it to AK in time. AK has been a success. Little Red is OK...repeat Little Red is Ok. We have seen George.....ah I mean the yetti 3 times today. We also traveled in a tme rover and barely escaped a dinosaur. That is all for now.... "

the reply was this,
    "Mission Control to Chumpforce 1...Mission Control to Chumpforce 1...you have new orders...stop. Proceed to Asian river base camp and investigate
    abandoned camp...stop. Proceed down river...stop. Be careful of rapids and other obstacles...stop. Don't get wet...stop.
    Report when next mission is complete with status update."

I thought it was pretty funny but I guess we sound like uber dorks too!
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Re: Funny TR from Animal Kingdom

lol!
    I'm glad other people do this too! I usually use the simpler sparrow to nest, sparrow to nest.

Comment

LOL!
      This is the new message..

"Chumpforce 1 to Mission Control.....Chumpforce 1 to Mission Control. Regret mission not completely accomplished ..stop.
      Located Asian Base Camp...Stop. Proceeded down river ...stop. Was careful of rapids...and obstacles.... stop. Regretably could not keep entire team from getting wet....stop. Half my team doused with large amounts of water..stop. Multiple times...stop. However I was able to stay releatively dry....stop.

Proceeding to home base camp....stop. Then to next location at Experimental Prototype City of Tomorrow....stop. Will wait for further instructions....stop.

chumpforce1 Over and out."
      "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

Love it!
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

) What fun!
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I love it. An homage to all Disney geeks.
            sigpic
            Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.

Comment

so far we have recieved about 9 e-mails like this. yes. we are geeks!

Comment

heehee...hey, I'm glad to see I'm not the only dork around here. My boss mandated yesterday that we have to write a note everyday in the log book...even if we have nothing to report...Yesterday, this was mine...

3-9
                Captain's Log..

Today we went in search of the elusive Jaguar Monkey. My crew is scared.What will become of us all?

unfortunately, I had something to write today......so, maybe it will continue tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                X